Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 214
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.businessinsider.com/george-papadopoulos-stephen-miller-trump-russia-clinton-2017-11

Former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos told senior policy adviser Stephen Miller in an email last April that he had received an "interesting message" from Russia — one day after learning that the Kremlin had apparent "dirt" on Hillary Clinton.

The emails were disclosed in court documents filed by special counsel Robert Mueller’s office and unsealed late last month. The New York Times revealed last weekend that Miller was the "senior policy adviser" described, but not named, in the court filings.

Miller, who remains a top White House policy adviser and speechwriter for President Donald Trump, was in regular contact with Papadopoulos over the course of several months last year, the court filings show. He has reportedly been interviewed by Mueller as part of the special counsel's probe into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

On April 25, after "multiple conversations" with a Russian national connected to Russia’s ministry of foreign affairs, Papadopoulos emailed Miller and said "the Russian government has an open invitation by Putin for Mr. Trump to meet him when he is ready," referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"The advantage of being in London is that these governments tend to speak a bit more openly in 'neutral' cities," he said.

On April 26, Papadopoulos met with Joseph Mifsud — identified in the court filings as an "overseas professor" — for breakfast at a London hotel. There, Mifsud told Papadopoulos that he had learned from high-level Kremlin officials during his recent trip to Moscow that the Russians had "dirt" on Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," according to the filings.

Papadopoulos emailed Miller the next day.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:18:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Contractor who worked for the Clinton campaign meeting with the House Intelligence Committee.  Obvious sign of Russian collusion.  Trump's done for now.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:19:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
http://www.businessinsider.com/george-papadopoulos-stephen-miller-trump-russia-clinton-2017-11

Former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos told senior policy adviser Stephen Miller in an email last April that he had received an "interesting message" from Russia — one day after learning that the Kremlin had apparent "dirt" on Hillary Clinton.

The emails were disclosed in court documents filed by special counsel Robert Mueller’s office and unsealed late last month. The New York Times revealed last weekend that Miller was the "senior policy adviser" described, but not named, in the court filings.

Miller, who remains a top White House policy adviser and speechwriter for President Donald Trump, was in regular contact with Papadopoulos over the course of several months last year, the court filings show. He has reportedly been interviewed by Mueller as part of the special counsel's probe into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

On April 25, after "multiple conversations" with a Russian national connected to Russia’s ministry of foreign affairs, Papadopoulos emailed Miller and said "the Russian government has an open invitation by Putin for Mr. Trump to meet him when he is ready," referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"The advantage of being in London is that these governments tend to speak a bit more openly in 'neutral' cities," he said.

On April 26, Papadopoulos met with Joseph Mifsud — identified in the court filings as an "overseas professor" — for breakfast at a London hotel. There, Mifsud told Papadopoulos that he had learned from high-level Kremlin officials during his recent trip to Moscow that the Russians had "dirt" on Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," according to the filings.

That is amazingly...boring.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:20:22 AM EDT
[#4]
The meeting never occurred and dirt was never shared. Unlike Clinton, nobody in Trump's camp paid for Russian dirt to attack their opponent.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:21:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I guess Clapper was on the weekend talk shows. there was a clip of him from it on one of the morning shows  today. He looked sullen and like his face was melting.

kek. good times.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So the FBI contacts you to let you know you have been hacked and you do NOTHING for 7 months. Then you realize it is real and you contact a private firm. BAHAHAHA

Yeah, they aren't trying to hide anything, are they?

Link
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really weird that Trump specifically asked Russia for his opponents emails.
He said it publicly at a rally as a satirical joke because the DNC and Killary were already blaming their self induced shitshow on the russians
Really weird it was just a few weeks after a meeting his son, son-in-law, and campaign manager had with Russians to get dirt on Hillary.
WHY DOES THE DNC REFUSE TO GIVE UP THEIR HACKED SERVER?????

Stop avoiding the question
the NSA informed the FBI that DNC computers had likely been hacked, three sources said. An FBI agent then called the DNC’s IT office and said that the organization’s servers had been compromised.

That part of the story has been told — how little was done for seven months. The FBI periodically tried to get in touch with the organization, but the DNC did not believe the threat was real.

Finally, in April, the DNC IT department became convinced that there was a problem, and top Democratic officials became worried. But even then, they didn't call the FBI. They called the sales desk at CrowdStrike

So the FBI contacts you to let you know you have been hacked and you do NOTHING for 7 months. Then you realize it is real and you contact a private firm. BAHAHAHA

Yeah, they aren't trying to hide anything, are they?

Link
they had to get ahold of Awan Imran, who then had to get ahold of his brother's wife's second cousin to come in and take a look at it. Sometimes those things take time.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, she's got tons of corroboration with all of her Russian govt lawyer friends. Can you say set up?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:28:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Trump's done this time!!

View Quote
25th amendment!
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:29:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I guess Clapper was on the weekend talk shows. there was a clip of him from it on one of the morning shows  today. He looked sullen and like his face was melting.

kek. good times.
View Quote
Clapper and Brennan, two goons that think they are prestigious and honorable but should have never been given the position they held. Of course CNN will parade them around as Top Men.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:31:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Clapper and Brennan, two goons that think they are prestigious and honorable but should have never been given the position they held. Of course CNN will parade them around as Top Men.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

kek. good times.
Probably no mention of him being caught in a law during his testimony to a committee....
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
25th amendment!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's done this time!!

25th amendment!
Long overdue.

Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:36:32 AM EDT
[#12]
The neo McCarthyites have nothing on the Obama birth certificate crowd when it comes to promoting elaborate delusions.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is amazingly...boring.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/66085/06437933-782b-4fb0-9a73-8fb6c50c3ee5_f_faec872c89-361470.JPG
Yup..........more nothing burger.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#14]
These swamp creatures are trying to see our President fail at all costs. I hope TRUMP comes out smelling like a flower and a lot of people eat crow........MAGA
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

kek. good times.
Same as they parade McCain, and now Corker, out there as proof of bipartisan disapproval of Evil Trump
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
These swamp creatures are trying to see our President fail at all costs. I hope TRUMP comes out smelling like a flower and a lot of people eat crow........MAGA
View Quote
I hope a lot of people eat more than crow.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:46:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to ask Striker to approve a nothing burger fund for them.

Nevertrumpers and democrats get hungry also you know!!!
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:52:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Refresh my memory.  Didn’t somebody do an analysis of the DNC emails and somehow claim that the download speed showed they weren’t downloaded over the net but by thumb drive?  Legit question. I seem to remember reading that someplace.
View Quote
Yes you are correct. The rate it was transferred meant it had to be a physical drive, not across a network.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:53:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Really weird it was just a few weeks after a meeting his son, son-in-law, and campaign manager had with Russians to get dirt on Hillary.
View Quote
Was that the same Russians that Hillary paid millions to for the dirt on Trump?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yes you are correct. The rate it was transferred meant it had to be a physical drive, not across a network.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Refresh my memory.  Didn’t somebody do an analysis of the DNC emails and somehow claim that the download speed showed they weren’t downloaded over the net but by thumb drive?  Legit question. I seem to remember reading that someplace.
Standing by for the Party_Line Debunking of that in 5, 4, 3, 2...
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:56:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope.  "The Forensicator's" analysis (and I use that term loosely) was garbage.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Doubtful anyone else in this thread knows for a forensic image is...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said it publicly at a rally as a satirical joke because the DNC and Killary were already blaming their self induced shitshow on the russians

After doing IT for over 5 years, several years ago, would you like me to explain it to you? I figure you don't know and are hoping no one else will either...
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:57:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You ARE a prophet!
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The  sometimes Fusion GPS employee,sometimes Russian government agent, always Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya who met with Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson shortly before and shortly after the meeting with Trump Jr? Why yes. Yes! it is.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So now you are a IT expert also? On top of being a legal beagle? Snoopy.....

Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:00:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
After doing IT for over 5 years, several years ago, would you like me to explain it to you? I figure you don't know and are hoping no one else will either...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a pretty good idea how it works.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:01:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The  sometimes Fusion GPS employee,sometimes Russian government agent, always Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya who met with Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson shortly before and shortly after the meeting with Trump Jr? Why yes. Yes! it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably but isn't that something an Attorney General could probably find out.............do we have an Attorney General?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:01:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The neo McCarthyites have nothing on the Obama birth certificate crowd when it comes to promoting elaborate delusions.
View Quote
You do know who basically headed the Obama birth certificate crowd right?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:02:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
So there was more than one person working for Fusion GPS at the meeting?  Interesting.....
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think he meant to say nothing burger crowd.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:06:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You barely made it.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:06:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Probably but isn't that something an Attorney General could probably find out.............do we have an Attorney General?
View Quote
He's pursuing this investigation as assiduously  as Loretta Lynch!
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:07:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Loretta Lynch"  
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Hillary?
View Quote
Yes! "Oppo research" from 2008.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:13:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Hillary?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:14:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary?
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2807603.1474943390!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/birther27n-3-web.jpg
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:15:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hillary?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary?
BINGO!
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:16:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary?
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2807603.1474943390!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/birther27n-3-web.jpg
Yeah it is pretty hilarious that here we are 5 years later and he's still full of shit.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:16:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary?
Hillary was the one that started it though.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary?
Likely a Hillary operative. 

"We can't be tied to this, let's throw it to Trump, he hates Obama, he'll run with it. Our hands are clean."
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary?
Hillary turned me into a newt.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yeah it is pretty hilarious that here we are 5 years later and he's still full of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:20:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes, you are much more precise with your predictions.  
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary?
Someone did.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Someone did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary?
Someone did.
IN!!
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Just checking in to find out when the articles of impeachment will be filed due to this investigation.  I've been assured by ShareBlue shills GD's finest that it will be any day now...

Do we have a date?
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Close, but no cigar.
Like "newt", the proper descriptor begins with the letter "n" and ends with the letter "t", but it has more letters between them.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My predictions of Trump being full of shit based on his past actions of being full of shit have been quite spot on.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 12:27:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

My predictions of Trump being full of shit based on his past actions of being full of shit have been quite spot on.
View Quote

I don't recall you ever being right about anything.
Page / 214
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top