Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:09:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At least I have something to sell, what are you selling that is actually being considered in congress? That's right, nothing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop trying to sell your RINO conservative Government Healthcare here.  

No one's buying.
At least I have something to sell, what are you selling that is actually being considered in congress? That's right, nothing.
Repeal.  100%.

You actually call what you're selling "Conservative Government Healthcare"!  

You are the dictionary definition of RINO.

And you are critical of the RINOs in Congress, because they can't effectively pass their RINO bills!

Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:12:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The lesson the NevaTrumper refuse to get, if you can not get all you want today, take what you can and come back for more tomorrow. If you can not get a full repeal, repeal what you can and come back at it again later, and do not stop till you get it all. That is how the Dems got us to where we are, same as the NRA and others pushed for CCW for the last 25 years.
View Quote
Excellent - when is Trump planning to start doing this?

Because I'm getting tired of waiting for all the winning we were promised. Can you point me to some winning please?

Edit: bonus points for not repeating "supreme court justice nomination" 50 times and claiming 50 wins.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Repeal.  100%.

And you are critical of the RINOs in Congress, because they can't effectively pass their RINO bills!

View Quote
Skinny repeal is conservative. Not as conservative as Full repeal I admit but still it is something better than nothing.

100% repeal was not being considered in congress. You lose.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:23:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Skinny repeal is conservative. Not as conservative as Full repeal I admit but still it is something better than nothing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Repeal.  100%.

We all lose... and when our President,  who campaigned on repealing Ocare, can't repeal, repeal/replace, or even get a floor vote on it? Sucks.

I do put most of the blame on the dickheads in Congress though in that case.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:01:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Because I'm getting tired of waiting for all the winning we were promised. Can you point me to some winning please?

Edit: bonus points for not repeating "supreme court justice nomination" 50 times and claiming 50 wins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The lesson the NevaTrumper refuse to get, if you can not get all you want today, take what you can and come back for more tomorrow. If you can not get a full repeal, repeal what you can and come back at it again later, and do not stop till you get it all. That is how the Dems got us to where we are, same as the NRA and others pushed for CCW for the last 25 years.

Still blaming Trump for the GOPe in Congress never intending to do a damn thing. Giving a complete pass to people who voted 50 times for Repeal, then tanked the vote when it actually mattered. As far as I am concerned Trump's only failure is he is not doing rallies demanding the political carcases of the GOPe leadership in Congress.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:07:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Still blaming Trump for the GOPe in Congress never intending to do a damn thing. Giving a complete pass to people who voted 50 times for Repeal, then tanked the vote when it actually mattered. As far as I am concerned Trump's only failure is he is not doing rallies demanding the political carcases of the GOPe leadership in Congress.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could get behind that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:13:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Skinny repeal is conservative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Repeal.  100%.

Skinny repeal is conservative.
Nope.   It is not a "repeal."  Not even close.  It merely amends Obamacare.

It is not at all "conservative."

Calling it such is no less dishonest  than naming it the "Affordable Care Act."
Not as conservative as Full repeal I admit but still it is something better than nothing.
No.  "Something" is not always better than nothing.  

When it comes to Government Healthcare, NOTHING is more conservative than SOMETHING.

Stop trying to sell your RINO Government Healthcare.  No one's buying what you're selling.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#8]
RAISE THAT DEBT CEILING!

It's Official: Debt Tops $20 Trillion for First Time; Jumps $317,645,000,000 in 1 Day

The federal debt officially surpassed $20 trillion for the first time on Friday, as the debt subject to the legal limit set by Congress jumped $317,645,000,000 in one day--following President Donald Trump's signing of a spending-and-debt-limit deal that will fund the government through Dec. 8.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:09:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Nope.   It is not a "repeal."  Not even close.  It merely amends Obamacare.

It is not at all "conservative."

Calling it such is no less dishonest  than naming it the "Affordable Care Act." No.  "Something" is not always better than nothing.  

When it comes to Government Healthcare, NOTHING is more conservative than SOMETHING.

Stop trying to sell your RINO Government Healthcare.  No one's buying what you're selling.
View Quote
I agree government healthcare is RINO/democrat healthcare, not conservative healthcare.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:18:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one's buying.
conservative Government Healthcare

Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:25:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
RAISE THAT DEBT CEILING!

It's Official: Debt Tops $20 Trillion for First Time; Jumps $317,645,000,000 in 1 Day

The federal debt officially surpassed $20 trillion for the first time on Friday, as the debt subject to the legal limit set by Congress jumped $317,645,000,000 in one day--following President Donald Trump's signing of a spending-and-debt-limit deal that will fund the government through Dec. 8.
https://i.imgur.com/uNUDMdI.png
300 billion? Phut!

We're gonna erase the debt limit!

What comes after Trillion?
Seems we're gonna have to start learning that 15,000,000,000,000 ain't no thang
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one's buying.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:28:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Repeal.  100%.

View Quote
When Trump gave Congress the chance to own up to their 8 years of promises they couldn't even pass a single line of text to make life better for Americans.
Your strange purity driven view on life makes it hard for you to understand but normal Americans know that Congress is fucking them even after they voted in a President to give Congress the chance to make good on it's promises.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
When Trump gave Congress the chance to own up to their 8 years of promises they couldn't even pass a single line of text to make life better for Americans.
Your strange purity driven view on life makes it hard for you to understand but normal Americans know that Congress is fucking them even after they voted in a President to give Congress the chance to make good on it's promises.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Repeal.  100%.

We have moved from  a President who was going to wade into the Swamp that is DC and drain it to one who was hired to "give Congress the chance"

LoL
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:41:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Repeal.  100%.

Gave them the chance?  

No.  He was 100% fully behind the RINO effort to codify Obamacare.  He lobbied for it and attacked conservatives who opposed it.

It was the Ryan/Trump plan, to pretend it was not is to lie.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He ran for president and won against all the establishment candidates.....that is one thing he has done.

He ended Jeb's career. He sent Hillary to retirement and she may return for trial.

McConnell and Ryan are not looking too hot to trot right now.

View Quote
So 1 democrat has been hurt by trump. Numerous republicans have.

Huh...
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:46:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Huh...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He ran for president and won against all the establishment candidates.....that is one thing he has done.

He ended Jeb's career. He sent Hillary to retirement and she may return for trial.

Huh...
His agenda doesn't work for Republicans but works for Democrats

Huh...
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:48:48 PM EDT
[#18]
LOL.

#NEVERTRUMPER echo chamber thread.

Pretty sure all you chics are going to wake up tomorrow and Trump will still be President.

That's never not funny, but don't feel impotent cause if you whine enough I am sure the Russian connection will bear fruit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:50:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Okay, which one of you guys wrote this?

http://thefederalist.com/2017/09/11/schadenfreude-phase-trump-administration-hitting-already/

The Schadenfreude Phase Of The Trump Administration Is Hitting Already

Those of us who opposed Donald Trump from the beginning have passed beyond the #NeverTrump phase, past the “take what we can get” phase, and even past the cringing embarrassment that he’s the leader of our party. Now comes the cackling-maniacal-laughter schadenfreude stage. Yes, that’s right. This is so big that we need a really nasty German word to describe it.

This is the stage some of us have been waiting for since the beginning: the stage when Trump tacks back to the Left and makes nice with Democrats—and not just any Democrats, but the worst of the swamp creatures. It’s the point where he wrecks every part of the supposed Republican agenda and sells out his core supporters, even as they struggle desperately to convince themselves that it’s all a super-smart feint to Make America Great Again.

This phase was inaugurated with Trump’s meeting with congressional leaders last week over the debt ceiling, when he sold out congressional Republicans and cozied up with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi to endorse their proposal to raise the debt ceiling for another three months with no bargaining and no conditions.

Then, to rub salt into the wound, he tweeted—at Pelosi’s request—to re-assure illegal immigrants protected under the Obama administration’s DACA dispensation that he won’t deport them.

Meanwhile, administration officials are hinting that Trump’s announcement that he will end the “Dreamer” program in six months unless congressional Republicans come up with a legislative replacement is just a bluff. After all, a big announcement followed by failure to follow through is entirely consistent with the art of the deal as practiced by Trump.

So Trump supporters are now in a situation where it looks like, by the end of his first year in office, there will be no wall, no mass deportations, no Obamacare repeal, no tax reform—but there will be multiple extension of the debt ceiling and a permanent legislative version of amnesty for some illegal aliens. But hey, we’ll always have Neil Gorsuch!
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:50:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Huh...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh...

Huh...
Well that should make you happy!
Nevertrump loves democrats
Especially when it goes against whatever trump and actual conservatives want
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ill take repeal over nothing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:06:33 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Okay, which one of you guys wrote this?

http://thefederalist.com/2017/09/11/schadenfreude-phase-trump-administration-hitting-already/

The Schadenfreude Phase Of The Trump Administration Is Hitting Already

Those of us who opposed Donald Trump from the beginning have passed beyond the #NeverTrump phase, past the “take what we can get” phase, and even past the cringing embarrassment that he’s the leader of our party. Now comes the cackling-maniacal-laughter schadenfreude stage. Yes, that’s right. This is so big that we need a really nasty German word to describe it.

This is the stage some of us have been waiting for since the beginning: the stage when Trump tacks back to the Left and makes nice with Democrats—and not just any Democrats, but the worst of the swamp creatures. It’s the point where he wrecks every part of the supposed Republican agenda and sells out his core supporters, even as they struggle desperately to convince themselves that it’s all a super-smart feint to Make America Great Again.

This phase was inaugurated with Trump’s meeting with congressional leaders last week over the debt ceiling, when he sold out congressional Republicans and cozied up with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi to endorse their proposal to raise the debt ceiling for another three months with no bargaining and no conditions.

Then, to rub salt into the wound, he tweeted—at Pelosi’s request—to re-assure illegal immigrants protected under the Obama administration’s DACA dispensation that he won’t deport them.

Meanwhile, administration officials are hinting that Trump’s announcement that he will end the “Dreamer” program in six months unless congressional Republicans come up with a legislative replacement is just a bluff. After all, a big announcement followed by failure to follow through is entirely consistent with the art of the deal as practiced by Trump.

So Trump supporters are now in a situation where it looks like, by the end of his first year in office, there will be no wall, no mass deportations, no Obamacare repeal, no tax reform—but there will be multiple extension of the debt ceiling and a permanent legislative version of amnesty for some illegal aliens. But hey, we’ll always have Neil Gorsuch!
LOL
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:07:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So 1 democrat has been hurt by trump. Numerous republicans RINOs have.

Huh...
View Quote
Those aren't republicans.

You have to clean your own house before you clean the others.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:12:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you and RDak the same person?

Do we need to get N0rcal in here?

Repeal does not mean replace what we have and add a bunch of stuff we want to it
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:14:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Gave them the chance?  

No.  He was 100% fully behind the RINO effort to codify Obamacare.  He lobbied for it and attacked conservatives who opposed it.

View Quote
We can all admit the initial healthcare roll out was a clusterfuck and plenty of blame goes to Trump for that. Learning curves.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:16:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Repeal does not mean replace what we have and add a bunch of stuff we want to it
View Quote
The skinny repeal had nothing added to it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:28:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
We have moved from  a President who was going to wade into the Swamp that is DC and drain it to one who was hired to "give Congress the chance"

LoL
View Quote
Before Trump became president, he kept hearing that Washington DC was a swamp without seeing it for himself.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:29:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were a few additions in hopes of appealing to the Right
Not that they were bad (who doesn't want to defund Planned Parenthood and Increase the HSA limit?)

But that still leaves a large portion of OCare intact
Better to just bite the bullet and get the .fed out of Health Insurance
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Not that they were bad (who doesn't want to defund Planned Parenthood and Increase the HSA limit?)

View Quote
Gosh, if only the GOP held the House and Senate and would pass such a bill!
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:08:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh...

Huh...
The topic of this thread is Trump's collaboration with the democrats.

Those who OPPOSE collaboration with the democrats, love the democrats?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:11:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
We can all admit the initial healthcare roll out was a clusterfuck and plenty of blame goes to Trump for that. Learning curves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gave them the chance?  

Actually, I don't think everyone here is capable of admitting that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:17:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

. Not true.  Read it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:20:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No way
Fuck that piece of shit (not quite as bad as OCare) legislation
The only result would be is it would become TrumpCare and forever be pinned to the Republicans

Fuck that
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:21:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
No way
The only result would be is it would become TrumpCare and forever be pinned to the Republicans

Fuck that
View Quote
Sorry, misread your other post. I was whinging about the inability of the GOP to pass the simple 'repeal Obamacare' bill that died pretty much as soon as it was introduced.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:32:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sorry, misread your other post. I was whinging about the inability of the GOP to pass the simple 'repeal Obamacare' bill that died pretty much as soon as it was introduced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No way

Fuck that
Until Trump gets serious about smashing heads in DC, nothing meaningful will happen to OCare
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 12:07:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Until Trump gets serious about smashing heads in DC, nothing meaningful will happen to OCare
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No way

Fuck that
Or our $20 TRILLION debt.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 12:14:10 AM EDT
[#37]
It's funny to see all the "NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!" Making excuses that it's okay that Trump works with Dems.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 12:17:05 AM EDT
[#38]
I can not wait till Trump is re-elected, some of you might actually start posting pictures of yourselves self-harming  in a rage that Trump stomped your TruCon do nothing hero crew.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 12:18:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Same posters and same Congress-critters trying to stop MAGA before and after the election.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 12:48:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Your attempt to deconstruct to try to say that any less than conservative actions renders a candidate "not conservative" is VERY sophisticated, in an academic-Marxist sort of way.  

Doubling down is even MORE "sophisticated."

By any chance, are you wearing a tweed jacket and an ascot?
View Quote
He's much closer to 'tribal design skull hoodie with gas station sunglasses' than he is to 'tweed jacket and ascot.' 
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 12:53:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Conservatives won major concessions with that healthcare repeal bill and you are pissing all of those wins away because "it wasn't good enough."
View Quote
Ah, yes.  Teh 'wins.' 

All one of them (Paris agreement).  Oh, and TPP. 
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 1:11:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That is no indication that the people involved believed any statement by any candidate.

In fact, a very good argument can be made that it is evidence of the other alternative.

Of course, one has to be more experienced in politics to recognize that not everything is what it seems to be.
View Quote
Ah, yes, of course.

What looks like a fumble on the 1 yard line to an political amateur like me is actually 27-dimensional underwater Parcheesi to a sophisticate like yourself.

Link Posted: 9/12/2017 1:16:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You think John McCain is going to stand by his words when there is an election to win and people to manipulate? lol...you are setting yourself up to be lied to.

Yes, skinny repeal was pure RINO BS but the biggest RINO of the Senate, John McCain, didn't vote for it.

Skinny repeal was the most conservative healthcare bill you were going to get out of this Senate with the RINOs that are in power. You wouldn't know a good deal if you saw one.
View Quote

"We must become liberals in order to defeat out of control liberalism!"

Holy shit. 
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 1:23:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The only thing that's "suspect" is the intelligence of every NeverTrumper in this thread.

Congress are the ones who have yet to pass anything that they promised. If you cannot acknowledge that they are the real problem then you have no intellectual credibility.
View Quote
We were told for months and months about how Trump was the best candidate because he was going to come into Washington and drain the swamp and make all of these cuck RINO's his bitches. 

Trump's a fighter!  And a winner!  He's a winning fighter that wins!  Trump will never, ever back down to some cuck RINO in congress.  Oh no!  Trump's going to come in and backhand all of these cucks to get them in line with #MAGA. 

Link Posted: 9/12/2017 1:34:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fuck it -- it's time for the @Expy37 googly eyes agian.

Link Posted: 9/12/2017 1:48:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Does not compute.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 1:53:34 AM EDT
[#47]
You just don't understand how business works.

Chess, not checkers. 

Thinking 8 steps ahead.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 6:18:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Does not compute.
View Quote
No, no it doesn't.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 7:00:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I can not wait till Trump is re-elected, some of you might actually start posting pictures of yourselves self-harming  in a rage that Trump stomped your TruCon do nothing hero crew.
View Quote
Just how disassociated from reality are you?

Link Posted: 9/12/2017 7:16:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Let's be honest.
The debt didn't increase that much in one day.

The government recognized that much additional debt. That was necessary because the government had been pretending that it hadn't exceeded the legal maximum.
The media calls that an "accounting trick".

Another day, another fraud in D.C..
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top