Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 12:48:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Voted for our THREE ARFCOMers, Knight, Kraut, & Liptak.  I hope next year we have a coordinated ARFCOM slate.
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 7:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 10:53:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
My ballot goes in the mail tomorrow with these three names.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 9:22:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Morning bump.

Adam Kraut

Timothy Knight

Duane Liptak, Jr.

(Don't forget to sign the back of the envelope.)
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am a life member and never get a ballot. I chose not to get a paper magazine
View Quote
Same. I got the ballot all by itself.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Voted.  For God and Country, Voted.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don't know either of the two guy's you speak of.  Buttttttt, the aftermath of Vegas and the NRA left a bad taste for me!!  Free bump.
View Quote
@sexyrifle

Likewise. I was pissed. I own a bumpstock. Vegas DIRECTLY affected me. I made it public, posted I wanted my eagle removed. Stopped paying.
Well guess what? Today I became a paid in full life member. Why? So I have a voice. So we can vote out the people who do not deserve to lead the NRA ship anymore.
You cannot do that from the sidelines. Pay up, that way YOU control the 600lb gorilla in the room.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Good luck, gentlemen!
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 10:02:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am a life member and never get a ballot. I chose not to get a paper magazine
Yep.  Same.
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 12:04:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Bump, got to get in in by April 15th.

Saw the ballot and got er' done
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 7:10:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

@sexyrifle

Likewise. I was pissed. I own a bumpstock. Vegas DIRECTLY affected me. I made it public, posted I wanted my eagle removed. Stopped paying.
Well guess what? Today I became a paid in full life member. Why? So I have a voice. So we can vote out the people who do not deserve to lead the NRA ship anymore.
You cannot do that from the sidelines. Pay up, that way YOU control the 600lb gorilla in the room.
View Quote
I like the way you think
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 10:42:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

@sexyrifle

View Quote
Just curious, how did you have an Eagle to remove, if you just became a Life Member?   I thought you had to be a paid in full life member to get and Eagle on this site?
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#13]
In case you are like me and almost forgot - DON'T!

Link Posted: 3/11/2018 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
In case you are like me and almost forgot - DON'T!
View Quote
"I didn't forget" bump

Voted and in the mailbox for Monday.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:41:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I signed up for Life last month and got my paperwork today. When do I get the ballot for voting?
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I’m still watching my ballot
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:51:47 PM EDT
[#17]
mailed mine today
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 7:41:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Called in for my daughter yesterday Some how she has been getting her mag electronically and did not get a ballot.  they said they would send one if she had not been sent one.

My wife was a 5 year member but let her membership go because she was getting two mags and she though she was letting the duplicate go and ended up without.  I have one friend who have not gotten their ballots yet.

I voted for two of our guys did not know about the third.

I like some of the others like RKB but fired  full effect for ARF
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 8:13:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Is it too late to vote if you don’t have a ballot?  I upgraded to life a few weeks ago and I’ve recieved the membership packet but no ballot.
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Finally got off my arse and dug out the magazine with the envelope and filled it out.
Two votes, two votes only, Kraut & Knight
Link Posted: 3/20/2018 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Check my sigline. Vote for Tim Knight and Adam Kraut only.

We really don’t want another “probably the ATF should review it” moment. We need to make some changes and ultimately get rid of WLP, Marion Hammer and a bunch of the other senior leadership.

And don’t forget to sign the bylaw petitions!
View Quote
Chris "I suck" Cox REALLY needs to go. If him and WLP get tossed out on their asses, I would be more hopeful for the future of the NRA.

ETA: I am considering a life membership, because I strongly believe that we need to steer this thing better. If Trump (fucking Cheeto with a shit hairdo) isnt afraid of the NRA, then lets give him something to make his day start with a huge glass of Pepto. What's the best deal going right now?
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 10:24:01 PM EDT
[#22]
BUMP

LIPTAK
KRAUT
KNIGHT
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 4:06:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
BUMP

LIPTAK
KRAUT
KNIGHT
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#24]
I ended up going for Kraut and Knight, was going to put liptak as well but figured he could do well enough without my vote. since of the odd way they do the vote tally.

get your votes in if you have not already time is running out.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I ended up going for Kraut and Knight, was going to put liptak as well but figured he could do well enough without my vote. since of the odd way they do the vote tally.
View Quote
I did the same - mailed about a week ago.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 7:54:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Stupid question, I am a year away from voting (I know I should have bought life, I have NO ONE to blame but myself) but how do we go about removing Chris/Wayne? Are they able to be voted off of the board?
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 8:22:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Chris "I suck" Cox REALLY needs to go. If him and WLP get tossed out on their asses, I would be more hopeful for the future of the NRA.

ETA: I am considering a life membership, because I strongly believe that we need to steer this thing better. If Trump (fucking Cheeto with a shit hairdo) isnt afraid of the NRA, then lets give him something to make his day start with a huge glass of Pepto. What's the best deal going right now?
View Quote
This///
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 6:15:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Saturday morning bump.

Please vote!! Outsiders on the board are needed to wake up the NRA leadership and get them to listen to and be accountable to its membership. It's OUR organization.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Bump for the afternoon crowd.  I just got my ballot in the mail today.

Link Posted: 3/24/2018 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Mailed mine last week.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 4:29:23 PM EDT
[#31]
I got my life member packet last week but  no ballot. Will it come later?
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
It should.

I got my life member box monday or tuesday of this week and my ballot didn't come until today.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 4:35:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I’m still watching my ballot
View Quote
Same here, I bought a life membership almost a month ago to vote.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 4:40:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Thanks for the reply. I became a LM to have a say in this election.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 5:02:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'd call them again.  Don't wait until it's too late.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 1:11:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Mailing my ballot today.

Link Posted: 3/27/2018 8:12:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Sending mine in tomorrow.

Link Posted: 3/27/2018 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#38]
I am waiting on my ballot.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 12:44:57 PM EDT
[#39]
3/28/18    Bump

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 5:26:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Mine is filled out and waiting to go in the mail.

OP needs updating since I didnt see Liptak's name until after I'd signed, and sealed the envelope.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 5:34:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

OP needs updating since I didnt see Liptak's name until after I'd signed, and sealed the envelope.
View Quote
No offense, but OP doesn't need updating.  It is up to you to decide who you vote for.  I had never heard of Mr. Liptak at the time I created this thread.  I stand behind everything I have said.  Mr. Liptak has the endorsement of Goatboy.  I do not endorse,nor should I, I simply stated the two arfcommers I knew of at the time who were running.

Do not rely on others to think for you.  I mean that in the least harsh, most non judgemental way.  Your vote belongs to you, use it wisely.  I DID.

Please go back to the OP and read this line near the end.
You should research your own candidates, I would look at them first though.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
No offense, but OP doesn't need updating.  It is up to you to decide who you vote for.  I had never heard of Mr. Liptak at the time I created this thread.  I stand behind everything I have said.  Mr. Liptak has the endorsement of Goatboy.  I do not endorse,nor should I, I simply stated the two arfcommers I knew of at the time who were running.

Do not rely on others to think for you.  I mean that in the least harsh, most non judgemental way.  Your vote belongs to you, use it wisely.  I DID.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.

Apologies.

Link Posted: 3/30/2018 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#43]
... BTT
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#44]
BUMP

LIPTAK
KRAUT
KNIGHT
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Well said.

Apologies.

View Quote
No apologies necessary.  I was not butthurt at all.  Just providing a clear explanation.  I do not want to get caught up in endorsements.  Among other reasons, I am a lowly 13'er and try to know my place .

Link Posted: 3/30/2018 6:43:01 PM EDT
[#46]
In the mail.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 7:19:58 PM EDT
[#47]

MAGPUL through the assistance of RECOIL WEB has stepped up to the plate and will help Vermont residents in their time of need. This isn't the first time that MAGPUL has done something like this. In 2013, MAGPUL took action in the Boulder Airlift and gave free PMAGs to Colorado Residents after their mag ban was passed.

As stated on their Instagram Account and website:

ATTENTION TO THOSE IN VERMONT!

In anticipation of a legislative ban on standard capacity rifle magazines, the editors of RECOIL magazine are working with MAGPUL Industries to facilitate the delivery and distribution of 30-round PMAG rifle magazines free of charge to the citizens of Vermont in an overnight operation dubbed the "Green Mountain Airlift."

In order to support the law-abiding gun-owners of Vermont and blunt the assault on their Second Amendment rights, RECOIL's, Rob Curtis, will give away 1,200 30-round PMAGs on Saturday afternoon in front of the Vermont Statehouse in Montpelier starting at 2pm!

We invite the public to track the shipment of magazines from MAGPUL's Cheyenne, WY facility to Vermont using the following FedEX tracking number: 771880807512. Should the shipment be delayed, the distribution will shift to 2:30pm on the date the shipment arrives.

"We're grateful to MAGPUL's Duane Liptak for spearheading the overnight donation of 400 pounds of freedom to the Green Mountain State. His swift action means we will get the magazines here before Governor Phil Scott signs S.55 into law, trampling the rights of law-abiding Vermonters."
View Quote
Additionally, A representative from the Vermont Federation of Sportsmen's Clubswill be on hand to accept donations that will fuel the legal challenge to the new restrictions.

Duane Liptak of MAGPUL is currently running for the NRA Board of Directors by the way and an Arfcommer.

He's one of the good guys.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 8:27:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Just put it in the mail.

I may have gone off the deep end after Vegas and the bumpstock shit. Stopped paying on my easy pay life membership, posted here to remove my icon.
BUT. The only way I have a voice in the direction of the NRA is to vote. So I put up the scratch for life and paid it. That is the only way I have any right to bitch and moan.

eta
@LUG1

I was on the Life easypay, I didn't read the NRA Icon post too well and emailed off for the icon.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:21:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Just put it in the mail.

https://i.imgur.com/eGsss6K.jpg

I may have gone off the deep end after Vegas and the bumpstock shit. Stopped paying on my easy pay life membership, posted here to remove my icon.
BUT. The only way I have a voice in the direction of the NRA is to vote. So I put up the scratch for life and paid it. That is the only way I have any right to bitch and moan.

eta
@LUG1

I was on the Life easypay, I didn't read the NRA Icon post too well and emailed off for the icon.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:28:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I signed up for Life last month and got my paperwork today. When do I get the ballot for voting?
View Quote
Huh, I got my ballot, but not my paperwork.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top