Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Putting them on the ignore list seems to work. Between the green arrows and ignore list. I’d say a membership is $24 well spent.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My point was based mainly on how the ONI's report spoke of Russian intentions.  You're not getting that solely based on technical analysis of dead iron.
View Quote
Evidence of "intent" is almost always circumstantial unless the actor admits their mental state at the time of the act. How else do you know what someone was thinking?

So unless "the Russians" admitted their intent somewhere, then yeah, people are absolutely making inferences and drawing conclusions from their own interpretations of things.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Evidence of "intent" is almost always circumstantial unless the actor admits their mental state at the time of the act. How else do you know what someone was thinking?

So unless "the Russians" admitted their intent somewhere, then yeah, people are absolutely making inferences and drawing conclusions from their own interpretations of things.
View Quote
Yeah, its called wish_casting.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:46:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:47:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hired back in November and we're just hearing about it now?
View Quote
All those subpoenas to DOJ and FBI employees seem to be working, but we're gonna need more.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:50:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:01:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He wont be responding to you in this thread or GD for a bit.
View Quote
You can't take the hockey out of a hockey player by putting them in a penalty box.

Fuck me, I have deep thoughts when I have been drinking.

And clearly a need to share.

I love you man.

No Homo erectus.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I can see the headlines now.

Mueller: Mr. President you are now under oath and FBI Agent McCabe will ask you one question.
McCabe: Mr. President, have you ever sent an email, any email?
President: No, never.
Mueller: Gotcha, our cyber prosecutor found that you sent one and only one email to Al Gore over two decades ago congratulating him on inventing the internet.
President: Ok, if you say so but what does that have to do with Russia.
Mueller: Absolutely nothing, but we know have you under oath lying to the FBI which is a felony and I am now recommending prosecution. This will give us I mean the democrats the surge they need to take the house and senate in 2018 and impeach you and remove you from office. All of this can be avoided if you sign this resignation letter now and we will seal the charges from being viewed.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:11:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please knock off

(A) Personal attacks

and

(B) Spamming the thread repeatedly with the same copy-pasta

Just because the majority of people may not like the OP is not license to engage in personal attacks, or to try to get the thread locked by spamming it or by any other means.

If you cannot control yourself, then the solution is probably to stop posting in his threads.

In fact, if NOBODY posted in this thread, it would quickly disappear.
Serious question:  The question I am asking is relevant to the discussion at hand.  Why is it "spamming" to keep asking?

All he has to do is answer.  
Because you clearly know that he has no intention of answering.  If he had, he would have done so the first hundred times the question was asked.
Why.  No intervention was needed.  Sponge baits people and mods pounce when they rise to it.  Seems a bit perverse.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My point was based mainly on how the ONI's report spoke of Russian intentions.  You're not getting that solely based on technical analysis of dead iron.
View Quote
And my point is that the ONI has proven itself to be a politically corrupt entity in its entirety.

They are completely compromised (talk about a double entendre) of political appointees and have multiple incestious intermingled relationships among the DNC and DNC contracted firms with a large side order of recorded illegal activism and endorsement of Trump’s opponent.

They’ve been caught in lies multiple times about whether Trump and his people were surveilled and how that was achieved under a feigned veil of concern using opposition research and discredited accusations as the justification.

If they told me the sky was blue I’d want to see it first.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:15:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Poor Mueller. Every time he changes up the direction of his fishing expedition it always leads him back to the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the DNC.

I know that must be hard on him and the underscore_gang.

Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:18:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He was told to stop spamming and continued to do so. When a mod or staff member tells you to stop violating the CoC you should probably do it.

If you don't like the OP then don't go into his threads. It really is a simple concept. The OP is not required to respond to you or answer your questions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please knock off

(A) Personal attacks

and

Just because the majority of people may not like the OP is not license to engage in personal attacks, or to try to get the thread locked by spamming it or by any other means.

If you cannot control yourself, then the solution is probably to stop posting in his threads.

Serious question:  The question I am asking is relevant to the discussion at hand.  Why is it "spamming" to keep asking?

Because you clearly know that he has no intention of answering.  If he had, he would have done so the first hundred times the question was asked.
Why.  No intervention was needed.  Sponge baits people and mods pounce when they rise to it.  Seems a bit perverse.
He was told to stop spamming and continued to do so. When a mod or staff member tells you to stop violating the CoC you should probably do it.

If you don't like the OP then don't go into his threads. It really is a simple concept. The OP is not required to respond to you or answer your questions.
Perhaps a bit more latitude should be given in obvious bait threads.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:20:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:23:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

A prosecutor doesn't normally "analyze the servers".  Some underpaid/underappreciated CART guys would do that...

Besides the FBI (along with the rest of the IC) has already publicly attributed the DNC data breach to the Russian government.
Ahhhhh no. Right now the FBI has real trust issues at this time and I don’t believe anybody under Obama’s intelligence community, especially that communist muslim cunt Brennan. BTW, it’s hard to find evidence of Russians breaching the DNC servers, when the DNC refused to give them up so they could investigate on who stole the emails.

Can you show any shred of evidence that it was the Russians that broke into the DNC servers?
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please knock off

(A) Personal attacks

and

Meh them underscore boys earned what they get every time they post....they can't hide behind the COC forever, one of these days they will make a mistake.......
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:34:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Perhaps people should just not participate in what they think is a bait thread and use self control.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please knock off

(A) Personal attacks

and

Perhaps people should just not participate in what they think is a bait thread and use self control.
Perhaps the mods shouldn't allow themselves to be the baiter's muscle.  I can almost hear him giggling when it happens, as though it's why he does it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:40:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Come on, the interwebs is pretty much the antithesis of self-control.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:43:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Seems a bit knee jerk to me.  Even though he questioned it, he stopped once he reached DKs ultimatum.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:46:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please knock off

(A) Personal attacks

and

LOL

The shill that repeatedly posts trump Russia bs gets to continue shit posting but someone posting in the repeated trump Russia nonsense thread gets a time out for asking the shill a simple question.

Can’t make this shit up.  Just please tell me that he wasn’t reported and that was a mod only decision.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:46:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:48:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please knock off

(A) Personal attacks

and

The melt down is too entertaining, why would people not participate in this obvious bait thread?

And why would someone get a time out for baiting in an obvious bait thread that’s allowed to stay?    I get it if it follows to an unrelated thread, but it’s just odd in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 11:22:39 PM EDT
[#23]
he mueller investigation is of course fake, but is serving its purpose perfectly.

1 - Modifying the behavior of Trump to be more receptive to aggressive actions against Russia, by creating a fear of being seen as insufficiently anti-Russia
2 - Sending the message to future candidates that if they contradict the deep state on Russia they WILL go to prison
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 12:19:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I can see the headlines now.

Mueller: Mr. President you are now under oath and FBI Agent McCabe will ask you one question.
McCabe: Mr. President, have you ever sent an email, any email?
President: No, never.
Mueller: Gotcha, our cyber prosecutor found that you sent one and only one email to Al Gore over two decades ago congratulating him on inventing the internet.
President: Ok, if you say so but what does that have to do with Russia.
Mueller: Absolutely nothing, but we know have you under oath lying to the FBI which is a felony and I am now recommending prosecution. This will give us I mean the democrats the surge they need to take the house and senate in 2018 and impeach you and remove you from office. All of this can be avoided if you sign this resignation letter now and we will seal the charges from being viewed.
View Quote
Trump doesn't have to go under oath, talk to Mueller, or answer any questions - he can tell him to fuck off (as could anybody else Mueller wanted to question).
The only thing Mueller would be able to do is refer it to the House for impeachment, which will fail along party lines, then this is over...
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 12:23:21 AM EDT
[#25]
I heard he was adding a veteran mattress tag inspector as well.  Trump's in trouble now!
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 3:08:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I heard he was adding a veteran mattress tag inspector as well.  Trump's in trouble now!
View Quote
The integrity of the information structure upholding awareness of the intrinsic dangers and characteristics of our sleeping systems are not to be meddled with. Those who would tear off and discard such vital information, and thus put themselves and others at risk, must be held accountable. We must also investigate whether hybrid information actor threats such as the criminal and manipulative regime of Vladimir Putin have encouraged the american people to endanger themselves on the very piece of furniture they spend up to 1/3 of their hours resting upon.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 3:18:47 AM EDT
[#27]
"low information" guy checking in.......
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 3:50:07 AM EDT
[#28]
"Bait" is anything the monkey brigade deems critical of the president, or somehow not in keeping with their narrow little reality. They shit their drawers instantly and have no choice but to hop around screeching and flinging it at OP. They can't help it, the COC means nothing in the face of their biological imperatives.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:11:56 AM EDT
[#29]
It's fucking disgusting how staff and mods protect and cover for these seditious cunts.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:13:34 AM EDT
[#30]
OP should posting threads or posting period.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 6:50:19 AM EDT
[#31]
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/10/russia-special-counsel-mueller-adds-cybercrime-prosecutor-276499?cmpid=sf

Dickey’s highest-profile case involved Marcel Lazar, also known as “Guccifer,” a Romanian man who hacked the personal email accounts of prominent Washington figures like Secretary of State Colin Powell and Hillary Clinton aide Sidney Blumenthal. A federal judge sentenced him to 52 months in prison in September 2016.

Dickey has also prosecuted cases involving credit card fraud and illegal file-sharing.

Some experts have suggested that the special counsel probe may result in charges under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, the landmark cybercrime law that makes it illegal to aid in a computer intrusion. If any of Trump’s associates knew about and encouraged the hacking of Democrats' emails and computer servers, they could be charged under the statute.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 7:55:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I look forward to someone's attorney putting this argument into a criminal court document...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All "Fruits of the Poisonous Trees" at this point.  All of it.  Flynn, Mannafort, Popodopolous, all of it.
I look forward to someone's attorney putting this argument into a criminal court document...
As you (or perhaps it's your comrade, there's no real difference) are fond of posting, "It's early."

The evidence that the investigation has been tainted since the inception is coming.  
Once that evidence is made public, the appropriate motions will be made.

In order to maintain the appearance of balance, either those who have been charged will have to get a pass or a few of the malefactors in the government will have to join them in the dock.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 8:25:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
As you (or perhaps it's your comrade, there's no real difference) are fond of posting, "It's early."

The evidence that the investigation has been tainted since the inception is coming.  

In order to maintain the appearance of balance, either those who have been charged will have to get a pass or a few of the malefactors in the government will have to join them in the dock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All "Fruits of the Poisonous Trees" at this point.  All of it.  Flynn, Mannafort, Popodopolous, all of it.

I think this is what is referred to as "wishcasting."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427

Last April, the CIA director was shown intelligence that worried him. It was - allegedly - a tape recording of a conversation about money from the Kremlin going into the US presidential campaign.

It was passed to the US by an intelligence agency of one of the Baltic States. The CIA cannot act domestically against American citizens so a joint counter-intelligence taskforce was created.

The taskforce included six agencies or departments of government. Dealing with the domestic, US, side of the inquiry, were the FBI, the Department of the Treasury, and the Department of Justice. For the foreign and intelligence aspects of the investigation, there were another three agencies: the CIA, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the National Security Agency, responsible for electronic spying.

Lawyers from the National Security Division in the Department of Justice then drew up an application. They took it to the secret US court that deals with intelligence, the Fisa court, named after the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. They wanted permission to intercept the electronic records from two Russian banks.

Their first application, in June, was rejected outright by the judge. They returned with a more narrowly drawn order in July and were rejected again. Finally, before a new judge, the order was granted, on 15 October, three weeks before election day.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 8:30:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

The cover stories multiply faster than rabbits.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 8:34:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty quick reaction I guess seeing as it came out almost a year ago.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 8:37:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/10/russia-special-counsel-mueller-adds-cybercrime-prosecutor-276499?cmpid=sf

Dickey’s highest-profile case involved Marcel Lazar, also known as “Guccifer,” a Romanian man who hacked the personal email accounts of prominent Washington figures like Secretary of State Colin Powell and Hillary Clinton aide Sidney Blumenthal. A federal judge sentenced him to 52 months in prison in September 2016.

Dickey has also prosecuted cases involving credit card fraud and illegal file-sharing.

Some experts have suggested that the special counsel probe may result in charges under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, the landmark cybercrime law that makes it illegal to aid in a computer intrusion. If any of Trump’s associates knew about and encouraged the hacking of Democrats' emails and computer servers, they could be charged under the statute.
Seth Rich worked for Trump?  Seems a little far fetched.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 8:38:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Pretty quick reaction I guess seeing as it came out almost a year ago.
View Quote
So you trotted it out again because the more recent attempt blew up in a matter of hours?
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 8:39:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to my knowledge. Brad Parscale and Jared Kushner might be concerned about this development though.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Apparently this is the new thread...

Meet the new thread everyone. Same as the old thread.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 9:12:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
A prosecutor doesn't normally "analyze the servers".  Some underpaid/underappreciated CART guys would do that...

Besides the FBI (along with the rest of the IC) has already publicly attributed the DNC data breach to the Russian government.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I assume this cyber security special prosecutor will be analyzing the DNC servers to determine if Russia really did "hack" them? or if it was an inside leak by Seth Rich or others?

Because unless he does...the narrative of "Russia hacked the election" has zero evidence.

Actually, BS, they've already walked that back and admitted they have no idea if there even was a breach. The internal discussions (according to family) are quite interesting.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 9:16:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 9:17:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 9:19:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I am here to Serve Punish and Protect Enslave.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's fucking disgusting how staff and mods protect and cover for these seditious cunts.
I think he was referring to my high school punk band which happened to be named "The Seditious Cunts".
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 9:22:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Actually, BS, they've already walked that back and admitted they have no idea if there even was a breach. The internal discussions (according to family) are quite interesting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I assume this cyber security special prosecutor will be analyzing the DNC servers to determine if Russia really did "hack" them? or if it was an inside leak by Seth Rich or others?

Because unless he does...the narrative of "Russia hacked the election" has zero evidence.

You're saying the Office of National Intelligence "walked back" their report "Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in
Recent US Elections"?
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 9:22:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Perhaps the mods shouldn't allow themselves to be the baiter's muscle.  I can almost hear him giggling when it happens, as though it's why he does it.
View Quote

(They are protected)
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I think he was referring to my high school punk band which happened to be named "The Seditious Cunts".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 9:25:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The DNC's own IT people thought it was more likely to have been an internal breech.  Combine that with the now leaked CIA hacking tool that mimics hacks by other government entities and they end up with precious little to prove Russia was involved.

Honestly I think we would all be better off with all of this in court rather than mired in partisan committee posturing.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 9:25:51 AM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.imgflip.com/22hqt6.jpg
 I lol'd
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You're saying the Office of National Intelligence "walked back" their report "Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in
Recent US Elections"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Recent US Elections"?
I hope this new cyber security clown wasn't the one who told Podesta to use "password" as his password.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 9:26:26 AM EDT
[#50]
This fucking thing is never gonna end is it .....
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top