Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 39
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:13:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're trying to argue a point I'm not making.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Having DOJ drop their defense of that ACA separation clause lawsuit is going to be really, really dumb politics leading into 2020.

ETA:  Assuming the lawsuit is successful.
Good, let it burn.

The sooner all this bullshit tears the . Fed to shreds, the sooner we can begin to recover.
Maybe.  I haven't reached Sylvan-levels of nihilism yet.

Trashing ACA without any sort of replacement plan is going to be really stupid politics going into 2020.

The Dem candidate will be touting some version of Medicare-for-all and Trump will be touting...what, exactly?  "Muh_Unbuilt_Wall" isn't going to fix the bills from little Johnny's broken arm.
Meh, no one has the balls to do any kind of reform.

Healthcare, immigration, Legislative, economic, whatever.

Just keep the masses placated enough to vote for “our” guy is killing us.
Yeah I don't know if the current system can handle the "big sort" that's we're currently experiencing.
The biggest obstacle I see is that many on the “Right” want some form of .fed love for “their” cause.

The Left has it easy, they’ll accept any kind of . Fed lovin’
Eh. The Founders want some Fed love too. I don't see the issue, as long as it's the right kind.
"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub."

Says the guy that endorsed the use of govt agencies in a political witch hunt for two years.
Trump's own AG has admitted that Russia conducted a military operation to influence our elections in both 2016 and 2018 and that attempts were made to assist Trump's campaign. I'm not sure how you're still coming to the conclusion the investigation was a witch hunt. Absent any direct collusion evidence, it would seem appropriate to start asking why the Russians were helping who they did.

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/grasping-at-straws-gif-3.gif
We still have Americans denying that the Russians attacked us because the President has spent the last two years calling the whole thing a hoax. Again, Trump's own AG in his report on the investigation confirms this occurred and they attempted to help Trump's campaign. You can find folks in denial that it happened on this page and obviously there are a lot of people that think it's a joke a foreign military interfered in our elections.

Let me know when you get to “succeeded”.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/174335/6155DE98-174A-464E-A497-EEC3BD0B8DC4-891773.gif
Seems like a proper word choice when you're talking about something that's not quantifiable in any meaningful sense.

If I asked the question  "Exactly how much did the DNC email release help Trump?" - how would you answer?
If not quantifiable,  why do some keep pushing the narrative Russia helped Trump get elected,

Notice how some in this crowd won't ever let that point go.
Because saying "We don't (and probably can't) know exactly how much this impacted the election" isn't the same thing as saying "This didn't happen".

We could have a lengthy discussion talking about how much the Russian interference impacted the election - but in my opinion no one outside of the total partisan crank crowd can seriously answer with "zero".
I fixed that for you. Because to assume “zero” is not an option would presuppose facts not in evidence. You wouldn’t do that, right? Just assume there was impact because you want it to be true?
You're going to make the argument that the release of the DNC emails had zero impact in 2016?

Okay I'll bite.

Why did Trump spend the last month or so of his campaign waving the emails around at rallies?
Trump still would have won without the release of those emails.

Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
If the release of those emails positively impacted the Trump campaign, then the non-release of those same emails should negatively impact the Trump campaign in the election.

You are claiming the hacked emails that were released helped Trump win election.

I am telling you that if they hadn't released them, he still would have won election.

The only reason this is a "big deal" that those emails were released is because the fbi and Obama administration used it as "justification" for spying on and investigating Trump.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:14:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
For the same reason T_S says what he says: to egg on the believers and rile up the non-believers. Of course he’s going to say it. Doesn’t create proof though. That’s my beef. You (and others) like to throw out opinions that you feel or hope will be “obvious” to others, and then build on them like they are facts ... when they are not. Stick to the facts and you’ll find we don’t disagree as often as you’d imagine.

Btw, you totally, inadvertently, lumped T_S and others into the same shill category as Trump.

Bravo, sir.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Having DOJ drop their defense of that ACA separation clause lawsuit is going to be really, really dumb politics leading into 2020.

Good, let it burn.

The sooner all this bullshit tears the . Fed to shreds, the sooner we can begin to recover.

Trashing ACA without any sort of replacement plan is going to be really stupid politics going into 2020.

The Dem candidate will be touting some version of Medicare-for-all and Trump will be touting...what, exactly?  "Muh_Unbuilt_Wall" isn't going to fix the bills from little Johnny's broken arm.

Yeah I don't know if the current system can handle the "big sort" that's we're currently experiencing.
The biggest obstacle I see is that many on the “Right” want some form of .fed love for “their” cause.

Eh. The Founders want some Fed love too. I don't see the issue, as long as it's the right kind.
"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub."

Says the guy that endorsed the use of govt agencies in a political witch hunt for two years.
Trump's own AG has admitted that Russia conducted a military operation to influence our elections in both 2016 and 2018 and that attempts were made to assist Trump's campaign. I'm not sure how you're still coming to the conclusion the investigation was a witch hunt. Absent any direct collusion evidence, it would seem appropriate to start asking why the Russians were helping who they did.

We still have Americans denying that the Russians attacked us because the President has spent the last two years calling the whole thing a hoax. Again, Trump's own AG in his report on the investigation confirms this occurred and they attempted to help Trump's campaign. You can find folks in denial that it happened on this page and obviously there are a lot of people that think it's a joke a foreign military interfered in our elections.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/174335/6155DE98-174A-464E-A497-EEC3BD0B8DC4-891773.gif
Seems like a proper word choice when you're talking about something that's not quantifiable in any meaningful sense.

If I asked the question  "Exactly how much did the DNC email release help Trump?" - how would you answer?
If not quantifiable,  why do some keep pushing the narrative Russia helped Trump get elected,

Because saying "We don't (and probably can't) know exactly how much this impacted the election" isn't the same thing as saying "This didn't happen".

We could have a lengthy discussion talking about how much the Russian interference impacted the election - but in my opinion no one outside of the total partisan crank crowd can seriously answer with "zero".
I fixed that for you. Because to assume “zero” is not an option would presuppose facts not in evidence. You wouldn’t do that, right? Just assume there was impact because you want it to be true?
You're going to make the argument that the release of the DNC emails had zero impact in 2016?

Okay I'll bite.

Why did Trump spend the last month or so of his campaign waving the emails around at rallies?
For the same reason T_S says what he says: to egg on the believers and rile up the non-believers. Of course he’s going to say it. Doesn’t create proof though. That’s my beef. You (and others) like to throw out opinions that you feel or hope will be “obvious” to others, and then build on them like they are facts ... when they are not. Stick to the facts and you’ll find we don’t disagree as often as you’d imagine.

Btw, you totally, inadvertently, lumped T_S and others into the same shill category as Trump.

Bravo, sir.

So it was to "egg on the believers and rile up the non-believers"...but that had zero impact on the election?  Weird conclusion but I guess you're entitled to it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:14:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If the release of those emails positively impacted the Trump campaign, then the non-release of those same emails should negatively impact the Trump campaign in the election.

You are claiming the hacked emails that were released helped Trump win election.

I am telling you that if they hadn't released them, he still would have won election.

The only reason this is a "big deal" that those emails were released is because the fbi and Obama administration used it as "justification" for spying on and investigating Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

Cool.  You're still arguing a point I'm not making.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:15:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Go read the GRU indictments again.

The FBI was popping boxes all over the world - not just relying on "Muh_Crowdstrike".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's own AG has admitted that Russia conducted a military operation to influence our elections in both 2016 and 2018
Posting memes on Facebook is now considered a military operation? lol, you guys...
The IRA was a bunch of contractors tied to Russian intelligence.

The DNC hack was straight-up GRU.

Call that whatever you want.
You are taking words of a deep state paid and staffed company(crowdstrike) and a partisan corrupt FBI led by James Comey.

Never forget this all happened while Obama was president. You can't trust anything that came out of that administration.

Leave it to the coup supporter to believe a conspiracy theory without question.
Whatever you do - don't go look at who the GOP just hired to do remediation after their latest data breach.  lol
It's a deep state company "trusted" by the establishment.

Are you going to deny that?
Go read the GRU indictments again.

The FBI was popping boxes all over the world - not just relying on "Muh_Crowdstrike".
No solid proof in the indictments. It was never put on trial in a courtroom to cross-examine.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:16:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:17:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don’t disagree that others do the exact same. Does not exonerate you though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's own AG has admitted that Russia conducted a military operation to influence our elections in both 2016 and 2018
Posting memes on Facebook is now considered a military operation? lol, you guys...

You are taking words of a deep state paid and staffed company(crowdstrike) and a partisan corrupt FBI led by James Comey.

Never forget this all happened while Obama was president. You can't trust anything that came out of that administration.

Quoted:
Seems like a proper word choice when you don’t have any supporting facts, but are on an agenda to sow dissent and incite anger.
I can't say I understand your fixation on my use of the word attempted. It is literally the exact same language used by the AG, but somehow when I'm using it there is somehow "an agenda" in your mind. What word would you have preferred I use?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:18:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Haha. I would submit posting history as a body of evidence, particularly when certain posts go against proven fact and only serve to 1) prove delusion or 2) support an agenda of trolling, but touché.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

By restating the conclusions of the US government that range from the Barr memo back to the Joint Analysis Report in January 2017?   That seems like a stretch.
Quoted:

I'm pulling the wording from the Barr report. How is that "having an agenda to sow dissent and incite anger"?
Quoted:

By restating the conclusions of the US government that range from the Barr memo back to the Joint Analysis Report in January 2017?   That seems like a stretch.
I’m just saying, if that were my agenda, I would keep using the word “attempted” over and over because it pushes the narrative that it impacted the election when there is, literally, no evidence it did. What works better for me - the assumption of results or the lack of proof of results?
How about your start with the assumption that people here are making arguments in good faith about things they believe in - instead of assuming an "agenda" with zero evidence to support it?
Haha. I would submit posting history as a body of evidence, particularly when certain posts go against proven fact and only serve to 1) prove delusion or 2) support an agenda of trolling, but touché.
We'd probably have to quibble on "proven fact".
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:18:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"We're just gonna pretend that didn't happen, OK?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love watching you sad fucks try to deflect two years of dedicated trolling
It is FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!

"We're just gonna pretend that didn't happen, OK?"
Is that a Saul Alinsky tactic?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:19:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

The "hacked" emails and their release is NOT quantifiable in determining the outcome of the election.

It doesn't fucking matter.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:20:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:20:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The "hacked" emails and their release is NOT quantifiable in determining the outcome of the election.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

Which is basically what I'm saying - with the caveat of anyone saying that it was "zero" has a really, really big hill to climb.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:21:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Which is basically what I'm saying - with the caveat of anyone saying that it was "zero" has a really, really big hill to climb.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

Did the witch hunt provide the democrats with a victory in 2018 in the House?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:22:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:22:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It’s not the word itself, it’s how you beat your drum. I just pulled out a single example.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Seems like a proper word choice when you don’t have any supporting facts, but are on an agenda to sow dissent and incite anger.
I can't say I understand your fixation on my use of the word attempted. It is literally the exact same language used by the AG, but somehow when I'm using it there is somehow "an agenda" in your mind. What word would you have preferred I use?
It’s not the word itself, it’s how you beat your drum. I just pulled out a single example.
Oh, so it's just an implication that I must be trolling again as you've done before. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:24:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:24:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Oh, so it's just an implication that I must be trolling again as you've done before. Thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Please...…...just stop.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:25:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

If it's not quantifiable, then it's useless information that only confirmed what others already assumed.

"Zero" is the logical assumption if you cannot quantify it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:28:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Did the witch hunt provide the democrats with a victory in 2018 in the House?Got any exit polling that says that the Russia investigation was a top issue for voters?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

Got any exit polling that says that the Russia investigation was a top issue for voters?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I didn’t imply you were trolling with that; I implied, and called, you a shill - which I didn’t mean to be insulting. There are some things I think you actually, sadly, believe. Stop playing the victim. I just want us to discuss facts ... not media sound bites or partisan hack opinions paraded as facts.
View Quote
Being able to make gasoline out of water would be easier.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I didn’t imply you were trolling with that; I implied, and called, you a shill - which I didn’t mean to be insulting. There are some things I think you actually, sadly, believe. Stop playing the victim. I just want us to discuss facts ... not media sound bites or partisan hack opinions paraded as facts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Why do I get the feeling that "facts" will be things that support your stance while "media sound bites or partisan hack opinions" will be things that don't support your stance.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:31:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
At least we’ve moved from “totally partisan crank” to “really big hill”.

Progress. Tomato / Tomato
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

At least we’ve moved from “totally partisan crank” to “really big hill”.

Progress.
Tomato / Tomato
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Find where I said it had zero impact and I’ll renew your membership. What I said is that you claimed it had zero, and I said that is not proven by facts. Ergo, zero is an option.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

Bravo, sir.

So it was to "egg on the believers and rile up the non-believers"...but that had zero impact on the election?  Weird conclusion but I guess you're entitled to it.
Find where I said it had zero impact and I’ll renew your membership. What I said is that you claimed it had zero, and I said that is not proven by facts. Ergo, zero is an option.
I'm claiming the opposite.

Simple summary of my view:  Although the exact effect that the Russian interference in 2016 isn't measurable, it certainly wasn't "zero".
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Simple summary of my view:  Although the exact effect that the Russian interference in 2016 isn't measurable, it certainly wasn't "zero".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

Bravo, sir.

If it wasn't measurable, you can't assume/presume it was anything but zero.

Your bias is showing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:46:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
*reported*
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:51:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Looks like after roughly 2 years of relentlessly spewing leftist propaganda, being proven incorrect time and time again by actual events,  and having hit the wall hard looking like fools when Mueller came up empty for them, and then, unsuccessfully trying to sell the latest leftist subterfuge that the report was actually  damning for President Trump, some folks in here are  now trying to rehabilitate their screen names in order to position themselves to participate in the next round of orchestrated attacks on The President.

Not a damned chance in hell that it'll work.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:53:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Did the witch hunt provide the democrats with a victory in 2018 in the House?That is actually measurable since the fake news media has broadcasted it feverishly for two years and the government was influenced heavily by the investigation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

That is actually measurable since the fake news media has broadcasted it feverishly for two years and the government was influenced heavily by the investigation.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:03:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You're going to make the argument that the release oft F2the DNC emails had zero impact in 2016?

Okay I'll bite.

Why did Trump spend the last month or so of his campaign waving the emails around at rallies? N
View Quote
The DNC emails had almost no effect. Mostly, they proved how the DNC shut out Bernie and proved beyond any doubt how corrupt the Fakestream News was.

The Podesta emails on the other hand proved beyond any doubt that Hillary was sending classified emails on her private server and that Obama knew it. That revelation was very important in Trump's victory.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:03:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

Bravo, sir.

What about the soft coup attempt on the 2018 election?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:11:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

Bravo, sir.

They're taking a neccessary breather after the release of Mueller's highly anticipated bust of a nothing burger,  and just treading water now while awaiting the dissemination of the new talking points with which to sell the next false narrative.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, let it burn.

Okay I'll bite.

Bravo, sir.

The narrative after Trump's resounding victory over Clinton:

"Trump colluded with Russians to hack DNC and Clinton emails in order to publish them through wikileaks to influence and steal the election."

The narrative for the 2018 midterms:

"Trump's campaign manager, national security advisor and campaign advisors have been investigated and charged for cooperating/colluding with Russians during the 2016 election."
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:17:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The narrative after Trump's resounding victory over Clinton:

"Trump colluded with Russians to hack DNC and Clinton emails in order to publish them through wikileaks to influence and steal the election."

The narrative for the 2018 midterms:

"Trump's campaign manager, national security advisor and campaign advisors have been investigated and charged for cooperating/colluding with Russians during the 2016 election."
View Quote
Correct.

Aren't democrats and nevertrumpers wonderful!!

I'm sure Pelosi thinks so.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:28:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Lol...you don't think the feverish reporting of Russian collusion and Mueller's investigation contributed to electoral wins for democrats?

You don't think much of the hatred for Trump stems from that investigation?

Come on now Sponge...most people are not THAT upset about policy decisions Trump has made but when you add in accusations of treason, it tends to get a little heated.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:33:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Well some of those polls say that up to 60 percent of the democrats (turnout MUCH HIGHER THAN NORMAL) said their House voting was directly dependent on how they felt about Trump.

Not a stretch at all to conclude the soft coup attempt had a possible profound effect on how they voted and why SO MANY MORE than normal showed up to vote in the first place.

I gotta hand it to you democrats and nevertrumpers, you did a good job of succeeding in getting the House back in Pelosi's hands and stopping anything Trump for the next two years.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:38:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Well some of those polls say that up to 60 percent of the democrats (turnout MUCH HIGHER THAN NORMAL) said their House voting was directly dependent on how they felt about Trump.

Not a stretch at all to conclude the soft coup attempt had a possible profound effect on how they voted and why SO MANY MORE than normal showed up to vote in the first place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It was their goal all along and why James Comey practically admits it by encouraging people to vote for democrats.

They hoped it would transfer to the Senate as well but it miraculously didn't thanks to Trump's hard work.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:40:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Maybe but it also wasn't to support Trump.

There's no factual evidence of that. The servers have not been examined. No hard facts have been released to prove that.

The same people who vouched for the piss dossier and ran a coup against a sitting president, tell us that Russia hacked the DNC AND leaked it to wiki leaks.

Also it was never a definitive conclusion based on hard facts , just a Russia was probably responsible based on the information they had available.

Sorry that's not credible.

Especially not when you factor in that a paid for partisan dossier loaded with unverified/false information was created and used by these intelligence officials and agencies. That they vouched for. And used it to spy on the opposition campaign. That they then used to launch a 2 year coup attempt to protect themselves with.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:41:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It was their goal all along and why James Comey practically admits it by encouraging people to vote for democrats.

They hoped it would transfer to the Senate as well but it miraculously didn't thanks to Trump's hard work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It didn't succeed with Kavanaugh either...…….but it could have.....it was very close IMHO.

The democrats and nevertrumpers teamed up pretty good and it probably got them the House.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:43:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

There's no factual evidence of that. The servers have not been examined. No hard facts have been released to prove that.

The same people who vouched for the piss dossier and ran a coup against a sitting president, tell us that Russia hacked the DNC AND leaked it to wiki leaks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This time we're supposed to believe them "because" of the new propaganda tactics.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Implication?

Do I need to go back and repost your “i know what’s in it [the mueller report]” post that was shown here earlier?

No implication. You lied about your inside information, and used that lie as a base for your farcical narrative for almost two years to sow disruption on this forum.

Not only that, but arfcom mods (the arbiters of “muh free speech”) finally told you to stop with the Russian narrative lest you be tagged for COC#7.

Whatever the reason (share blue paid troll, desperate for public humiliation, or just completely unhinged) you have been shown to be willfully engaging in behavior that harms and disrupts the site. Unless of course you want to claim the Brennan defense of “I must have received bad information.”

The lock-step change in narrative to bumpstocks and gun control amongst you_all has only reinforced the sentiment here on arfcom.

Troll? One can only guess your motivations. Willfully using lies and misinformation to disrupt the forum and drive away membership? No need for debate.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:49:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This time we're supposed to believe them "because" of the new propaganda tactics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But it will keep the democrats and nevertrumpers on board with the same agenda in 2020...…..that is why they are doing that.

It probably worked in 2018 with the House......so I can understand why they would remain on the same side in 2020.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Also it was never a definitive conclusion based on hard facts , just a Russia was probably responsible based on the information they had available.

Especially not when you factor in that a paid for partisan dossier loaded with unverified/false information was created and used by these intelligence officials and agencies. That they vouched for. And used it to spy on the opposition campaign. That they then used to launch a 2 year coup attempt to protect themselves with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[Chuckles in IACIS]

Go read the GRU indictments and then come back and tell me about all the "no factual basis" you find.

Also - the silly layperson theory regarding the DNC servers still doesn't account for Podesta's email breach.  Totally different system, different compromise method - same attribution.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I gotta hand it to you democrats and nevertrumpers, you did a good job of succeeding in getting the House back in Pelosi's hands and stopping anything Trump for the next two years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm finding it hard to believe that lots of people hate Trump because of the Russia investigation, and then fail to list "The Russia Investigation" as a top issue when they voted in 2018.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'm finding it hard to believe that lots of people hate Trump because of the Russia investigation, and then fail to list "The Russia Investigation" as a top issue when they voted in 2018.
View Quote
I think it was probably a contributing factor in how many people even voted in the first place...…...it added to the hatred and provided more incentive IMHO.

Can I prove this...…….no.

But the same tactics are continuing to be used and no admitting of this being a soft coup, based on false evidence, no apology for getting it so wrong, or wrong at all for that matter...……...all lead me to believe these tactics are used for a reason...…….to bolster their chances in 2020 and keeping the democrats and nevertrumpers on board for the same purpose of removing anything Trump from political office.

They know deep down this was a false flag, soft coup investigation but they are doubling down for a reason...…….there HAS TO BE A REASON.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 11:34:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I think it was probably a contributing factor in how many people even voted in the first place...…...it added to the hatred and provided more incentive IMHO.

But the same tactics are continuing to be used and no admitting of this being a soft coup, based on false evidence, no apology for getting it so wrong, or wrong at all for that matter...……...all lead me to believe these tactics are used for a reason...…….to bolster their chances in 2020 and keeping the democrats and nevertrumpers on board for the same purpose of removing anything Trump from political office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been told if you can't quantify something then the effect must be zero.

Sorry your theory lost.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
You’d find gravity hard to believe if it didn’t come in an email with a @mediamatters.com tail.

Polls showed democrats were very concerned with the Russian investigation during 2018 polling.

Blue wave anyone? Was that too long ago?
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Sorry your theory lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry your theory lost.
Seriously, these same tactics are being used even though pretty much even they know this was a false flag, soft coup investigation...……..WHY???

I think it is to keep the democrats and nevertrumpers focused on 2020 and showing up to remove anything Trump from our political system.

There can be no other conclusion IMHO because this Russian collusion was shown to be a total hoax.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 11:38:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sorry your theory lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry your theory lost.
CheeseAndRice the h8rs are trying hard to be "concerned".

It must really bug them that we didn't totally freak out about the Report results.
Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top