Quoted:
You’re a liberal troll
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meant to put nationwide reciprocity. OP fixed.
You got caught. Again.
You’re a liberal troll
holy crap, he's voting for warren?
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, the majority of dems are moronic, fervent, and stupid enough to believe that they can pull it off. More power to them. He will not be convicted. Nancy knows she's from a safe seat, the squad thinks they are safe, and the base doesn't know the difference between an impeachment, a conviction and dismissal from office.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 1:48:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yes, the majority of dems are moronic, fervent, and stupid enough to believe that they can pull it off. More power to them. He will not be convicted. Nancy knows she's from a safe seat, the squad thinks they are safe, and the base doesn't know the difference between an impeachment, a conviction and dismissal from office.
View Quote
Right now, I don't think they know the difference between an impeachment inquiry and an impeachment.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 1:51:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 1:51:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
so now you are resorting to, "I know you are, but what am I"
Child.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're a liberal troll
so now you are resorting to, "I know you are, but what am I"
Child.
You don't even care to read my responses anymore so I'm treating you like the liberal troll you are

Link Posted: 9/29/2019 2:02:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wouldn't it be political suicide for a republican to vote for impeachment or removal of President Trump?
View Quote
Basically. If votes were held today they'd be near party line in both houses with one or two defectors on both sides. He'd be easily impeached in the house, there's already one house republican who's signaled support for impeachment and probably more in the wings, but not convicted in the senate, as there are probably zero republicans willing to vote to remove and a few democrats from conservative leaning states that face reelection.

Someone pointed out that if the votes were secret it's likely the senate would vote for removal. It's an interesting thought.

But it's worth keeping in mind that even as Nixon was being investigated no one believed there were enough republican votes to actually impeach and remove him until all the sudden there probably were. Public opinion is fickle, and this whistle blower report didn't even exist till just now. If more bad news comes out, and public opinion of trump sours enough to make him unelectable, senate republicans may turn on him in order to prevent him from running again and to try to preserve an image of the GOP as electable in the future.

On the otherhand, Clinton was saved from removal despite his impeachment in part because public sentiment had turned against the impeachment and that allowed a number of senate republicans to safely vote to acquit as well.

Trump is already starting to do the smart thing; appealing to the public through televised and internet videos. This is as much a public opinion war as it is a wheeling and dealing capitol hill game for votes.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 2:03:45 PM EDT
[#8]
The Republican party hates winning ,hates Trump and hates the voters.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The Republican party hates winning ,hates Trump and hates the voters.
View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 2:31:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You don't even care to read my responses anymore so I'm treating you like the liberal troll you are

View Quote
Your responses are retarded. They are the same bullshit N_T talking points you've shit all over your own thread with.

You started with a poll that showed where most of us stand and proceeded to hijack your own thread.

Further in you've become so confused you actually post anti-gun rhetoric and then claim oops.
At first I thought you were a "muh bumpstocks" N_T.

It is clear that you're far left of that
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 2:33:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Basically. If votes were held today they'd be near party line in both houses with one or two defectors on both sides. He'd be easily impeached in the house, there's already one house republican who's signaled support for impeachment and probably more in the wings, but not convicted in the senate, as there are probably zero republicans willing to vote to remove and a few democrats from conservative leaning states that face reelection.

Someone pointed out that if the votes were secret it's likely the senate would vote for removal. It's an interesting thought.

But it's worth keeping in mind that even as Nixon was being investigated no one believed there were enough republican votes to actually impeach and remove him until all the sudden there probably were. Public opinion is fickle, and this whistle blower report didn't even exist till just now. If more bad news comes out, and public opinion of trump sours enough to make him unelectable, senate republicans may turn on him in order to prevent him from running again and to try to preserve an image of the GOP as electable in the future.

On the otherhand, Clinton was saved from removal despite his impeachment in part because public sentiment had turned against the impeachment and that allowed a number of senate republicans to safely vote to acquit as well.

Trump is already starting to do the smart thing; appealing to the public through televised and internet videos. This is as much a public opinion war as it is a wheeling and dealing capitol hill game for votes.
View Quote
Romney is already signaling that he's open to voting to remove Trump.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 2:35:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Your responses are retarded. They are the same bullshit N_T talking points you've shit all over your own thread with.

You started with a poll that showed where most of us stand and proceeded to hijack your own thread.

Further in you've become so confused you actually post anti-gun rhetoric and then claim oops.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s clear that you have a serious case of MAGA Stockholm Syndrome and are at a beyond cult like level. You’re unable to admit that your GEOTUS is anti gun. You need help.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 2:36:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
"there's already one house republican who's signaled support for impeachment"

Nope.

In no way, shape, or form, did I indicate support for impeachment. Rather, I stressed my complete agreement with Senator Cortez-Masto's (D-NV) statement reported to KTVN Channel 2 from yesterday which is as follows:

'I think from all of that information, we have to follow the facts and figure out what happened here,'
https://amodei.house.gov/news-releases/amodei-releases-statement-on-resolution-expressing-congressional-oversight-into-democrats-impeachment-inquiry/

More fake news
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's clear that you have a serious case of MAGA Stockholm Syndrome and are at a beyond cult like level. You're unable to admit that your GEOTUS is anti gun. You need help.
View Quote
Re-using that libtard talking point MAGA Stockholm Syndrome again?

You need to grow up
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Correct. He will not be convicted. But that still moves donkeys towards their goal of swinging more votes in their direction.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You need to grow up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's clear that you have a serious case of MAGA Stockholm Syndrome and are at a beyond cult like level. You're unable to admit that your GEOTUS is anti gun. You need help.

You need to grow up
You live in Mass lmao and you’re calling me a libtard for being a staunch supporter gun rights? Ok
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 3:06:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You live in Mass lmao and you're calling me a libtard for being a staunch supporter gun rights? Ok
View Quote
Yup, I know libtards when I see them.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 3:09:04 PM EDT
[#18]
... unlike the Democratic Union, ARFCOM allows interloper trolls here. Trump 2020 !!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 3:14:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
The panic will set in once it doesn’t go as fast as they planned and the election year kicks in and they need the time to campaign for re-election
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 4:58:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The panic will set in once it doesn’t go as fast as they planned and the election year kicks in and they need the time to campaign for re-election
View Quote
Except one of their main campaign strategies is keeping investigations of Trump front page news. The leftist media of course is more than happy to accommodate them with their non-stop Trump-bashing.

The trolls here try to do their part to bring Trump down but don't seem to be making much of an impact.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 5:09:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Except one of their main campaign strategies is keeping investigations of Trump front page news. The leftist media of course is more than happy to accommodate them with their non-stop Trump-bashing.

The trolls here try to do their part to bring Trump down but don't seem to be making much of an impact.
View Quote
Yup they start retarded threads, and get beat over the head with them
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 10:29:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You’re the only person to have an intelligent and articulate response that isn’t “liberal troll” in quite a while so I’ll bite.

I would never vote for disarmament. That’s insane. My concern at this point is that Trump, who I voted for, hasn’t come through on his pro-2A agenda that he ran on or that his son proclaimed that he would enact if he was elected. Trump has displayed tendencies to differ to his advisors (Jared and Ivanka) who are NY liberals and clearly Ivanka is not pro-2A at all from the reported lobbying she conducted for the Barr gun control plan. This sets up a scenario in which POTUS is being advised to do something or support a legislative proposal (such as UBC) while thinking that it will win him votes. This is extremely dangerous that Trump truly isn’t pro gun and, if he were to win a reelection after already trying to push for gun control via the Barr memo, there’s nothing stopping him because every Republican congressman would fall in line. I’m not okay with this scenario at all. Additionally, look at who Trump tried to nominate to be the Director of the BATFE. Unbelievable.

If the POTUS is a Democrat, you can guarantee most if not all Republicans in Congress will be united in opposition to any form of gun control. Republican voters would wake up and get off of their ass and apply pressure and we would (ideally) see a united front against any infringement similar to the Obama years. Is this ideal, absolutely not. I’ve made it clear that I am a one issue voter and I’m not happy with how Trump has turned out with gun rights. We have received no nationwide reciprocity, no HPA vote (yes Trump could have applied pressure to Paul Ryan to bring a floor vote), and I can’t see Trump passing any positive legislation in the future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Papabear, you need to wise up and think a little more deeply...

Yes, trump probably has liberal tendencies towards guns, but at the same time supports the 2A.  His heart is in the right place.

Point 1: In the context of his due process comment the perpetrator had repeatedly threated violence on school grounds even to the point of detailing shooting people.  If you had a child at that school would you not want that individual to be at least detained and checked out for weapons?  This was the point being made.  In the context of a violent, threatening individual who was not even looked at but let loose, he may have made a slightly valid point in todays climate of letting the youth run wild and unchecked until something happened..?

Point 2: Bumpstocks.  Already on shaky ground.  One pull, multiple shots.  It was only a matter of time..  Did we really lose anything?  And for the record I didn't agree.  But I digress.

Your argument is that we should vote for people that actively want to disarm us to control the population VS someone who understands our argument but wants to truly make us safer from insane lunatics?

and you chose to vote for our disarmament?

Wow..  just fucking amazing?
You’re the only person to have an intelligent and articulate response that isn’t “liberal troll” in quite a while so I’ll bite.

I would never vote for disarmament. That’s insane. My concern at this point is that Trump, who I voted for, hasn’t come through on his pro-2A agenda that he ran on or that his son proclaimed that he would enact if he was elected. Trump has displayed tendencies to differ to his advisors (Jared and Ivanka) who are NY liberals and clearly Ivanka is not pro-2A at all from the reported lobbying she conducted for the Barr gun control plan. This sets up a scenario in which POTUS is being advised to do something or support a legislative proposal (such as UBC) while thinking that it will win him votes. This is extremely dangerous that Trump truly isn’t pro gun and, if he were to win a reelection after already trying to push for gun control via the Barr memo, there’s nothing stopping him because every Republican congressman would fall in line. I’m not okay with this scenario at all. Additionally, look at who Trump tried to nominate to be the Director of the BATFE. Unbelievable.

If the POTUS is a Democrat, you can guarantee most if not all Republicans in Congress will be united in opposition to any form of gun control. Republican voters would wake up and get off of their ass and apply pressure and we would (ideally) see a united front against any infringement similar to the Obama years. Is this ideal, absolutely not. I’ve made it clear that I am a one issue voter and I’m not happy with how Trump has turned out with gun rights. We have received no nationwide reciprocity, no HPA vote (yes Trump could have applied pressure to Paul Ryan to bring a floor vote), and I can’t see Trump passing any positive legislation in the future.
Think about it this way.  We are no longer in the DEM vs REP arena, this is DS (Globalist who want a communistic world government) vs Capitalist (traditional America) government.  If you vote Dem, you are supporting communist.  It's not really hard to see one you take your traditional partisan blinders off.

You either go with the man who loves America, with his perceived faults, or you go with global communism.

Your choice.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 10:46:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yup they start retarded threads, and get beat over the head with them
View Quote
When do we get to shove them up their asses?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:59:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Let it be known that I will now with 100% certainty be voting for DJT. Why you might ask? DJT has given his blessing for the Great Hootenanny® !!!

Donald Trump Twitter
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:06:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The Republican party hates winning, hates Trump, and hates the voters.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Let it be known that I will now with 100% certainty be voting for DJT. Why you might ask? DJT has given his blessing for the Great Hootenanny® !!!

Donald Trump Twitter
View Quote
Which side are you going to be on for it?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:36:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Donald Trump Twitter
View Quote
Why am I not surprised at someones failure to comprehend english?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This is excellent news. Just handed trump the election.
View Quote
Primaries will be epic for any RINO's voting for it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 10:47:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Donald Trump Twitter
View Quote
People in the know will understand this is what he’s really talking about.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2019/09/30/wwe-raw-to-kick-off-most-important-week-of-pro-wresting-in-almost-20-years/#6a22983882cf
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Twitches of some life in the Senate.  I'm kind of torn on how they should go forward.  So far, this latest story has been unravelling quite a bit without much interference from the GOP.  An argument could be made that it's very clear that the Dems are doing this for partisan reasons and the lack of instant, full court press defense by Republicans makes them look (more) like the adults.

But I can't help shake the feeling that there needs to be a growing crescendo from the right on this.  Trump World burnt a lot of bridges that might come in handy with getting out the message.  I don't think Trump can win in 2020 if he's having to fight this fight via twitter alone.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 1:26:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Donald Trump Twitter
Seek help please
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 3:56:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Each day, I am more convinced that PDJT is divine intervention to protect and preserve this Country, unfortunately after a significant period of inattention.

How can one man survive the relentless pounding he receives from the Deep State, the IC, the alphabet media and almost everyone else in the world.

I have had some stressful times in my life, and they almost took me out.  But very few people knew about it.  I can't imagine what it's like to have the vitriol, bile, lies and hatred on almost all of the news outlets in the world, every minute, every day for years.  It's a miracle he can get out of bed in the mornings, and yet, there he is.  At the rallies, he's engaged, bright, articulate and clever.

I have never seen anything like this in my 65 years.  I am unfamiliar with anything like this in history.  It makes me believe in miracles, and gives me hope....
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 4:01:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 4:02:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#35]
You can stop wondering... most rational people disdain petulant nevertrumpers.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 5:08:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Oh boy....
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 5:15:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Oh boy....
View All Quotes
I have a feeling they’ll be terrified of the what’s been documented.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 5:18:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Question for OP.

If it is really true that a "majority of House now supports a bipartisan impeachment inquiry"  why isnt it happening?

There is no real inquiry going on, just grandstanding.

And if the really wanted to impeach they have the votes.  But they haven't voted.

Why?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 5:23:12 PM EDT
[#39]
I support it too.  Let's get it on.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 5:23:25 PM EDT
[#40]
“Also Monday, a spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin reiterated the Kremlin’s position that no phone-call records should be released without mutual consent.“

Y’all scared or something?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 5:27:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Oh they know the difference. They created the impeachment inquiry. Last I looked, there was no "inquiry" provision set forth in the Constitution. It's either all or nothing. Just another reason this is a complete sham.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Right now, I don't think they know the difference between an impeachment inquiry and an impeachment.
Oh they know the difference. They created the impeachment inquiry. Last I looked, there was no "inquiry" provision set forth in the Constitution. It's either all or nothing. Just another reason this is a complete sham.
typical, their way of trying to seem like they're doing something, all the while they are just forming up for their circle jerk.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 5:29:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought sodomites were not readily accepted by the Church of Later Day Saints.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
typical, their way of trying to seem like they're doing something, all the while they are just forming up for their circle jerk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, they are just making sure it is perceived that they are being reasonable and deliberating. They learned something from the Clinton thing.

The GOP and Trump obviously did not. Trump is looking panicked and desperate. He's basically openly threatening the whistleblower...
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
No, they are just making sure it is perceived that they are being reasonable and deliberating. They learned something from the Clinton thing.

The GOP and Trump obviously did not. Trump is looking panicked and desperate. He's basically openly threatening the whistleblower...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You watch to much CNN
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:00:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
“Also Monday, a spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin reiterated the Kremlin’s position that no phone-call records should be released without mutual consent.“

Y’all scared or something?
View Quote
Lol, typical nevertruumpers
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#48]
He wanted that to happen tbh
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You watch to much CNN
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You watch to much CNN
It's all over the place! WTF are you getting info? Jack "FOS" Posobiec?

And it's impossible to explain away when he's doing it on camera in plain English.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/25872/Brian_Stelter_meme-1108182.jpg
Just watch. It's why they are doing this preamble of sorts to set the stage.
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top