Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:06:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But why gloat about it? If something someone said was true, the north forced conscripted enlistees and immigrants. That makes it an impure fight.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because, if I recall correctly, the north kicked the south's butt.

But why gloat about it? If something someone said was true, the north forced conscripted enlistees and immigrants. That makes it an impure fight.

We gloat about it when YOU bring it up.  And now you're complaining that we cheated?     I guess that sore is still open, huh?

Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Even baseball??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When people say "Yankee" about anything, it confirms they are backwards and potentially retarded.
Certainly doesn't help.

Even baseball??

That's a good point.  We should get them canceled.  That's a very offensive name.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I have never once heard a northerner bring up the civil war in any context other than from completely historical perspective.

Southerners are the only ones I have ever seen with any type of animosity or emotional attachment to the war and it is really, really weird.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm 6'6", and I would trade with you in a heartbeat.  I've never hear anyone brag about being tall.  I've been asked by others how tall I am 87 MILLION times.  It drives me fucking nuts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've lived in the north and the south.  In my experience, I've never heard northerners talk about the civil war unless brought up by a southerner.

Why do tall people brag about being tall, like they had something to do with it?  I'm admittedly short and jealous!

I'm 6'6", and I would trade with you in a heartbeat.  I've never hear anyone brag about being tall.  I've been asked by others how tall I am 87 MILLION times.  It drives me fucking nuts.

This, I hit my head on things often, sucks finding clothes/ shoes, “do you play basketball?”, can you grab that off the top shelf for me?.

In this thread we find out that op thinks the internet is real life and doesn’t think southerners here mostly bring up the CW. Just like all the yank talk. Grow the fuck up you have no ties to any of it and there are plenty of blue jokers born/ raised in the south as there are strong conservatives born/ raised in the north.

Bunch of fucking children in here sometimes
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:22:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do you live in the north?  Do you engage yankees in conversation about it? Or Southerners?  How do you hear so much about it?

I've lived most of my life in the South.  I've rarely heard it mentioned. No Confederate flags on every lawn.  Never saw a hood and robe here (I did see that in Spain, a religious thing). Never seen moonshiners, never seen slaves. I've never seen a Civil War reenactment (I have seen Scottish Highland games in NC).

The only mentions I've heard about the CW is from fake Southerners on movies made to poke fun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only people I know that talk about the civil war are southerners. And talk. And talk. And talk.

Do you live in the north?  Do you engage yankees in conversation about it? Or Southerners?  How do you hear so much about it?

I've lived most of my life in the South.  I've rarely heard it mentioned. No Confederate flags on every lawn.  Never saw a hood and robe here (I did see that in Spain, a religious thing). Never seen moonshiners, never seen slaves. I've never seen a Civil War reenactment (I have seen Scottish Highland games in NC).

The only mentions I've heard about the CW is from fake Southerners on movies made to poke fun.

That's bullshit, and you know it.

I live in Oklahoma, for God's sake, and there are confederate flags flown to a nauseating degree....typically accompanied by some form of "Trump 2024," "MAGA," or "Thin Blue Line" flag. Moonshiners are real, albeit being replaced by bootleg pot farmers. Even though this state wasn't even a thing during the time, every other hilljack and methbilly on Walmart is wearing a "The South Will Rise Again" jacket , rebel flag ball cap, or skull wearing a confederate kepi belt buckle along with their "Let's Go Brandon" t-shirt while they spend their EBT check....

Even the hood and robe is active, if not in literal terms, in practice and belief...even though the literal costume isn't as dead as many want to believe.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The only people I know that talk about the civil war are southerners. And talk. And talk. And talk.
View Quote
Same.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:26:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, they did win.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:27:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They'd go home and wouldn't even move if you guys didn't keep advertising how great it is. Last I checked, it was the Georgia Legislature and Georgia Governors that gave tax breaks to "Yankee" businesses to invest and settle in the Peach State. Hollywood moved to Atlanta and turned it into Y'allwood not because they're evil carpetbaggers, but because of an ever increasing ad campaign to lure said industry and a never ending cavalcade of tax breaks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a southerner who feels no guilt about past transgressions real or imagined, I get tired of hearing this stuff.
While we're on the subject though, speaking from experience, while they may not talk about the war itself, Yankees rarely let the opportunity pass to disparage southerners as can be seen and heard from yankee television, movies and books along with carpetbagging here to tell us how much better it was up north.
Yankee go home, we're full because we got too damn many Yankees taking up space here.
Y'all talk funny too, it hurts our ears.
They'd go home and wouldn't even move if you guys didn't keep advertising how great it is. Last I checked, it was the Georgia Legislature and Georgia Governors that gave tax breaks to "Yankee" businesses to invest and settle in the Peach State. Hollywood moved to Atlanta and turned it into Y'allwood not because they're evil carpetbaggers, but because of an ever increasing ad campaign to lure said industry and a never ending cavalcade of tax breaks.

I can’t argue with you there, it wasn’t my idea. Y’allwood is about the worst idea ever.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Those “blacks” are native Georgians. Even here in TX those Dem cities (Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio) are full of native blacks and Hispanics…and white Texans.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the south breeds a metric fuck-ton of liberals.
View Quote

By stereotypical southerners I mean white guys, which is pretty much what everybody means when they want to trash talk southerners. You can look up the statistics on those counties, the democratic voting ones have a very large black populations and traditionally vote Democrat.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Don't break his reality with fact. Those Black Georgians aren't "real Georgians" according to him. I mean, it isn't like the first Republican Governor since the Civil War in Georgia wasn't a Democrat the year before he ran for office. It isn't like his Republican Lawmakers in Georgia aren't rolling out the red carpet for all those carpetbaggers and offering them tax breaks to relocate.  

Oh wait....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

West Texas. Near the panhandle.

I suppose it's all about the law of averages. Of course not all northerners are leftists, as in not all Southerners are republican or conservative. I'd guess most people have political leanings from two things: People choose one because it fits/supports their life or, they inherited political beliefs.  Southerners are a mess politically IF you choose to use a stereotype Southerner as an example. I believe most are right leaning.

I'd bet your job on GOA was eye opening.

Every stereotypical southerner I can think of is right leaning. Looking at the electoral map of Georgia, all those blue counties have a high percentage of black democrat voters. The whiter the county is, the redder it votes. Florida is different because a lot of the blue counties have high populations of white yankee transplants and their offspring.

Those "blacks" are native Georgians. Even here in TX those Dem cities (Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio) are full of native blacks and Hispanicsand white Texans.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the south breeds a metric fuck-ton of liberals.
Don't break his reality with fact. Those Black Georgians aren't "real Georgians" according to him. I mean, it isn't like the first Republican Governor since the Civil War in Georgia wasn't a Democrat the year before he ran for office. It isn't like his Republican Lawmakers in Georgia aren't rolling out the red carpet for all those carpetbaggers and offering them tax breaks to relocate.  

Oh wait....

Oh wait, at no point did I say or insinuate they aren’t real Georgians. You know as well as I do when someone says “stereotypical southerners” they aren’t talking about blacks, they’re talking about Bubba.
As for the yankee tax breaks, I can’t argue with you on that one, it wasn’t my idea and I’ve never been a fan of such, bringing Hollywood to Georgia was never a good idea.
Republicans never controlled squat in Georgia until the last 20 years.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:39:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

But where?  Where do you hear that?  Indirectly from media? Or do you actually know people that relentlessly and incessantly discuss it?
View Quote

That's a good question.  I mean, my lived experience is with "northerners," so I think I can speak to our lack of cares regarding the CW.   Regarding southern culture,   I will freely admit my knowledge is more from pop cultural influence than direct experience.  I only spent 1 year in the south during college(Arakansas).  In that time I knew some very stereotypical rednecks, and a couple of legit, "the South will rise again," folks.  I recently visited North Carolina and I would say the culture I experienced (mannerisms, way of speaking, interests) fit with my stereotyped expectations.  

Probably not unlike if someone grew up in the south and then visited New York, they'd find that what they learned about the culture from "Friends" and "Seinfeld" would generally reflect what the culture is like there.

To BillOfRights comment, "You’ve never heard the term “Bloody Yanks”.    Yankee Doodle Dandy?"

Oh I definitely have, in childhood at some point, possibly from cartoons or maybe a children's play.  They're old old songs I never think about, and if I did it would only make me think of perhaps the Revolutionary war or something.  They have no little to no relevance or connection to my experience in northern culture.  I never ever think "I'm a Yankee," unless a Southerner brings it up.  Those songs are certainly not something I would think of as a "song of my people."  
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:42:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
From people that have no connection with it.  Is it a reflection of their personal values? Do they think it projects some kind of guilt?  Is it the only think that make their life somehow less pitiful?  Discuss.
View Quote

You have no connection to it either other than constantly whining about it.

Everyone else in the U.S. just wants you southerners to shut the fuck up about it too because you have even less connection to it than literally anyone else on LITERALLY the planet.

Everyone knows that everyone living in Florida was born in New York or New Jersey.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:58:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Sherman left a bad taste in our mouths. He brought the war right to our front pourches.
The famous Arlington house in Birmingham, Al was spared being burn down. Because Arlington was a northern sympathizer. The Arlington house stands today and sill intact and even has all the original antebellum furniture inside.
View Quote
Lol! Really? Your very own front porch?

You sound just like the people that claim they are kept back by slavery.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Everyone else in the U.S. just wants you southerners to shut the fuck up about it too because you have even less connection to it than literally anyone else on LITERALLY the planet.

Everyone knows that everyone living in Florida was born in New York or New Jersey.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From people that have no connection with it.  Is it a reflection of their personal values? Do they think it projects some kind of guilt?  Is it the only think that make their life somehow less pitiful?  Discuss.

The Japanese bitch less about WW2 and being nuked twice; than Southerners do about the Civil War "wAr oF nOrTHERN aGRESSIUN!"

They accepted their defeat and moved the fuck on.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 12:58:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
From my own experience, it's an online only phenomenon. And it's usually in response to a southerner who needlessly brought the war up. Again.
View Quote
Don't mention the war! I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.

Ooops, wrong war
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:13:05 PM EDT
[#16]
As a recent transplant, (16 months) I have not engaged in a single conversation with anyone here about the Civil War.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:14:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
BORN IN FL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where are you from again?
BORN IN FL
We moved from pa to ft Lauderdale in the late 60's. Then from ft Lauderdale to Alabama. Florida was not really like the south, you probably have to go to the actual south the notice. No rebel flags, no barely understandable accent or butchered grammar.

I actually never saw a black person until we moved to Florida. Or a 4 Lane road.

The thing that stuck out to me was how bad the schools were, and they only got worse after segregation.

Oddly enough Alabama was a breath of fresh air, of course this was a very long time ago. Even the school was better, for those choosing to attend it, it was kind of optional.

I heard of people that couldn't read as a kid but didn't know any until I moved to to south. I honestly thought illiteracy was a myth.

My idiot ex husband and I took a motorcycle trip to pa one summer. Guess who had a rebel flag stuck in out rack the whole entire trip? Guess who talked non-stop about south this and rebel that?
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:16:43 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm another "Northerner" who has never heard the Civil War mentioned/discussed by friends, neighbors, family, co-workers, etc. Ever. It is a subject that never comes up.

Where and when exactly is this "gloating" taking place? The ONLY place I ever see the Civil War talked about is arfcom GD.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's what, 4-5 generations ago depending on your family?  Any "bad taste" is artificial flavoring at this point.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sherman left a bad taste in our mouths. He brought the war right to our front pourches.
The famous Arlington house in Birmingham, Al was spared being burn down. Because Arlington was a northern sympathizer. The Arlington house stands today and sill intact and even has all the original antebellum furniture inside.

That's what, 4-5 generations ago depending on your family?  Any "bad taste" is artificial flavoring at this point.

Oh, and Birmingham was a shit hole in the 70's, along with Montgomery. I can only imagine what it's like now.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:34:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Statistically speaking, the northeast States have the most inshape and fit women in the country, so....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The answer is jealously

The north is a cold, desolate, soulless place filled woth ugly women.

Statistically speaking, the northeast States have the most inshape and fit women in the country, so....

The place I used to live (it was a fishing town at one time and home to 2 marine bases) is now being developed. If you add up all the locals from the past they are a mere fraction of the new population. They are easy to spot because they are mostly fat pigs. Any normally sized person moved there from somewhere else.

But it's true about the influx ruining what at one point was a sleepy coastal town. Guess why they are moving there. The old locals can't sell their property fast enough. The local politicians are responsible for poor city planning, poor development, and at one point was going to sell the (now non-existent) waterfront park to the Chinese before word got out.

Several barrier islands that used to be used by locals for fishing and camping are now highly developed resorts - developed by the locals.

I was going to retire there but I don't even recognize it anymore. I would be mad but the locals did it to themselves. Plus having to interact with inlaws doesn't help.

If I win the lottery I'm moving as far away from the south as possible. I think in my case that's Idaho.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I live in Oklahoma, for God's sake, and there are confederate flags flown to a nauseating degree....typically accompanied by some form of "Trump 2024," "MAGA," or "Thin Blue Line" flag. Moonshiners are real, albeit being replaced by bootleg pot farmers. Even though this state wasn't even a thing during the time, every other hilljack and methbilly on Walmart is wearing a "The South Will Rise Again" jacket , rebel flag ball cap, or skull wearing a confederate kepi belt buckle along with their "Let's Go Brandon" t-shirt while they spend their EBT check....

Even the hood and robe is active, if not in literal terms, in practice and belief...even though the literal costume isn't as dead as many want to believe.
View Quote
FL is the same in some parts.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:38:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Don't mention the war! I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.

Ooops, wrong war
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:41:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Almost forgot, I'm a member of several hiking, backpacking and cycling forums. You would think with the mild weather there would be a lot of regional participation. There's practically zero. More people cycle in the snow in Canada than in the south. When we go to NC to hike and camp, most of the people enjoying the beautiful outdoors came from elsewhere. The locals sit out front and chain smoke cigarettes.

My in-laws actually look down on people that are fit and exercise. Kind of how they look down on people that bothered to get an education or skill. They don't speak well of others getting entitlements, totally ignoring they exist on the same entitlements. Something I've noticed about people on entitlements.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#25]
The reason people fly the Confederate flag, is because it represents defiance to government over reach. The south is the example. The government administration we have now, needs to be defied, so there's that.
What some people fail to realize is that you can be beaten, but not defeated.  Folks around here don't talk about the Civil war much, most of the time, yankees are talked about when it comes to ill mannered behavior..
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
All you need to know about which side to be on is that every commie Hollywood actor has a fake southern accent they use to make fun of southerners.  There's never a fake northeastern accent.  Commies, that's all you need to know.

Born in NYS, live in the north, wish the confederacy had won.
View Quote

Winner reply of the day.  Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have never heard anyone gloat about the Civil War.

Link Posted: 12/24/2021 1:59:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you vote for Biden and why don’t you move back to where you came from if it’s so miserable?
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 2:04:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

We gloat about it when YOU bring it up.  And now you're complaining that we cheated?     I guess that sore is still open, huh?

View Quote

This thread makes a lot more sense now.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yankee means upper east coast, not north.  Too many people f that up.  I agree that only southerners stay stuck talking about the civil war.
View Quote

Interesting to note that in Last of the Mohicans all the Indians seemed to refer to all Whites as Yangie...... from what I've read it is quite appropriate for the time period. Here's another article.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 2:16:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Civil War threads are always fun.

To put it in context, there is rumbling of Civil War 2.0.  Imagine it happened and the liberals won.  Your life as you know it ended along with  everything you love about the country.  It becomes some authoritarian hellhole liberal paradise, everything regulated, no guns, social credit scores, the works.

Would you be bitter about for generations?  Probably.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 2:21:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The Japanese bitch less about WW2 and being nuked twice; than Southerners do about the Civil War "wAr oF nOrTHERN aGRESSIUN!"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/24/2021 2:27:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
In many places it's more than just history, the church graveyards are loaded with KIA's, there are historical plaques, signs, buildings, cannons, parks that are all related to it.

In short, the event itself (not its reasoning and politics) is still very prominently displayed in daily social life.

for example
View Quote

so what, in Morristown NJ there is Washington's headquarters. In two cemeteries, one in my town and one in the neighboring town, has grave markers from the Revolution. and the border of my town and the next town was Washington's retreat route from the British.

It is History, we honor it. But it is history; I don't rub it into the faces of some of my co-workers who are English.

Link Posted: 12/24/2021 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I have never had a northern friend bring up the civil war other than a friend that was a amateur military historian when the movie Gettysburg came out.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL, this.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 2:50:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Civil War threads are always fun.

To put it in context, there is rumbling of Civil War 2.0.  Imagine it happened and the liberals won.  Your life as you know it ended along with  everything you love about the country.  It becomes some authoritarian hellhole liberal paradise, everything regulated, no guns, social credit scores, the works.

Would you be bitter about for generations?  Probably.
View Quote

Well, except in this case the party that lost would continue to gain power and influence and implement its ideology in government for generations.

The Republican party has been the party of of individual liberty, federalism, and small government since its founding. It just had a beef with slavery. That's it. Because, well, that individual liberty thing.

Link Posted: 12/24/2021 2:53:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought it was ancient history until I moved to the South.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 2:56:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Lived up north my whole life, literally no one talks about the Civil War.  Ancient history.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same.  I don't think I've ever commented on it, nor do I ever think about it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 3:12:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All you need to know about which side to be on is that every commie Hollywood actor has a fake southern accent they use to make fun of southerners.  There's never a fake northeastern accent.  Commies, that's all you need to know.

Born in NYS, live in the north, wish the confederacy had won.

Thats the winning reply of the day?
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Not really.  I could give two shits about it.  However, I could use less yankees down here with their blue politics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo. They constantly make threads, such as this, and that other won, and drone on and on and on and, of course, engage in revisionist history.

This thread is just the OP deflecting.

Not really.  I could give two shits about it.  However, I could use less yankees down here with their blue politics.

We Yankees could use less fools here with their "blue" politics too!
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

So now now the let's go Brandon shirt is equal to a Klan hood? Lol
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#43]
And why do blacks still bitch about slavery?
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 3:19:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The new age of gloating about it is nothing more than the sheep mentality brought on by the statue debate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The new age of gloating about it is nothing more than the sheep mentality brought on by the statue debate.

But the statues shouldn't have been removed and military bases shouldn't be renamed, that's government nonsense to try to appease idiots that will never be satisfied nor appeased and will continue to provoke discord among the populace for their own flawed ideals.

Southerners (of all races) need their heroes preserved in the historical record of our nation the same as Northerners and even the filthy Californians.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 3:21:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Even a blind hog can find an ear of corn every  now and then.
View Quote

Except we took all your corn and corn holed your women and ate your corn bread and drunk all your corn whiskey.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 3:24:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I could use less everyone not born in FL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you aren't even a Floridian but you're complaining about people coming to FL when you said "However, I could use less yankees down here with their blue politics."

Correct.  

EDIT:  did you think you were being clever with irony?
I could use less everyone not born in FL.

Link Posted: 12/24/2021 3:25:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

But the statues shouldn't have been removed and military bases shouldn't be renamed, that's government nonsense to try to appease idiots that will never be satisfied nor appeased and will continue to provoke discord among the populace for their own flawed ideals.

Southerners (of all races) need their heroes preserved in the historical record of our nation the same as Northerners and even the filthy Californians.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But the original naming and statues were OK, even if it was nonsense to try to appease idiots that were never be satisfied nor appeased and it continued to provoke discord among the populace?
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This.  100%.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  100%.

Yea, I've noticed that too.  But I do enjoy talking to them if they actually had ancestors that fought, I did.  Other than that, no.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#49]
OP, I’m sorry your boys lost.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 3:34:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Only time I ever bring it up is when some retard starts in with hurr durr Yankee bullshit.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top