Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Even democrats know she’s dumb as a box of rocks.

It’s a crapshoot - a polarizing pseudo-republican vs a dipshit that nobody likes.

Whatever happens, constitutionalists lose.  Start constructing whatever conspiracy nonsense you need to prepare yourself for whatever result we get.
View Quote

I like Trump but your view is cold hard reality.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:44:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If she gets 87 million votes, you know without a shadow of doubt, the system is rigged.
View Quote

If the cheat is again so powerful and by hook or crook this cheap whore gets in, it will be with damncrat money and media whores building her up to be Mother Mary. Then we will be certain that evil has fully won and America is finished. They will come for us, anyone not like them. And then ? . . . .
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Pardon me if I don't participate in your DOOM thread.
View Quote

You failed as I have by posting in this thread.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:45:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Trump has a good chance if he takes a reasonable/neutral stance on abortion/women's rights, pushes the responsibility to the states or just doesn't talk about it or make it one of his campaign promises.

The thing that will drive women to Kamala is abortion, and abortion is a hill Republicans tend to die on, for some reason.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:46:41 AM EDT
[#5]
This thread falls into the trap of doing the bidding of the true issue.

This election is not about Harris or Biden.  Harris is less qualified and less liked than Biden.  This is about whether a corrupt system can get her installed, just like Biden, or not.  The message last election was that the corruption/deep state/whatever you want to call it had taken over.  The most recent message from the same entity is - do not stand up to the corruption/deep state/whatever you want to call it - and do what you are told.   Biden found out the hard way.  Harris is a perfect candidate for that message, as her career is based off doing what others demand from her..

Historically speaking, we have witnessed two presidents, from two different parties, basically removed from office.  Think about that.  That is what is at stake this election.  There is no recovery if this corrupt system/entity is allowed to completely take over.  It must be stopped, and this is the election to mostly peacefully do it.  Though it will get ugly.

And the next 4 years will be bigly ugly, if Trump is able to try and start the process to dismantle/address it.  Otherwise, our nation will be forever changed into something historically not good.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:48:01 AM EDT
[#6]

This Kamala?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:48:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It’s a crapshoot - a polarizing pseudo-republican vs a dipshit that nobody likes.

Whatever happens, constitutionalists lose.  Start constructing whatever conspiracy nonsense you need to prepare yourself for whatever result we get.
View Quote

Eat a 5lb bag of prunes and drink a gallon of water for crying out loud.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:48:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Now dems are excited for anyone other than Biden.

The more she talks, the more Trump's lead will grow.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:48:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My bet is she will win.
Black female dem is a hard thing for black people to pass up.

MLK will be voting for her
View Quote

A significant number of Black females don't view her as Black.  Black males don’t want a Black female as President.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unfortunately, this.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:49:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's not like those were twenty dollar donations from Mom and Pop America.
It was big donor money that had been on hold until Joe quit.
View Quote

I'm sure a big chunk came from these characters:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:50:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Black women hate her.
View Quote

Black Man here…They hate her because she’s not black in the same way as most of us. Most blacks in this country are descendants of slaves. She’s Indian and Jamaican…her own father called her out on lying about her heritage.She’s only black when it’s convenient.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:51:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

A significant number of Black females don't view her as Black.  Black males don’t want a Black female as President.
View Quote

Her family are direct descendants of a slave-owning plantation in Jamaica. The slave-owning plantation of Jamaica.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:51:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/27381/2024-07-23_6-48-52_jpg-3274758.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

there you go
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#15]
With the lack of men, even here, it's manifest destiny.......stop being weenies
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You guys are bed wetters.

Trump has it.
View Quote

This - have two close friends that are just pathetic about holding the line.  

Panic at every turn.  Grow a set of nuts and stand tall.  Have some faith in the Don.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:53:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Funny that nobody wanted her in the primaries and now she is their sweetheart.. The same people running the country behind Biden will be the ones behind her..
Scary times.
View Quote

She was incredibly unpopular in 2020. IMO she was an insurance policy for Biden. He was really bad but she being the alternative is even worse.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:53:56 AM EDT
[#18]
As long as repuds show up to vote, volunteer at the polling places as watchers she's a loser.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 9:54:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
She could win in a landslide..I have given up all hope for a country for my grand kids
View Quote
She has sucked and fucked her way to where she is. That's not going to get her a presidential win. NOBODY voted for her during the primaries. She speaks with the intelligence of a 10 year old. She and Mayorkas have let in over 10 million illegal aliens. I'm not worried. The Democrats ARE worried and are still thinking of replacing her.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:00:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Still the biggest problem for us:
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:04:47 AM EDT
[#23]
It's interesting once you get out the little ARF bubble, and really, you see it here too.  A shitload of people hate trump and a lot more Republicans than you would think.

I was listening to the local radio show, what I would call a pretty conservative based show, and the host and his guests made it clear, there is no way they would ever vote for trump.

One of the guests stated, "I will vote for a head in a jar before voting Trump" and the host agreed.   It seems a lot more people than I initially thought  just don't like the guy.  People would rather watch the country burn than see Trump in office again.

I'd say it's 50/50 regardless of who the dems put in the race.  Biden dropping out was probably the worst thing that could happen as far as Trump getting in.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:04:55 AM EDT
[#24]
At this point its really just speculation.

She could win, anyone that says there is no way its possible is wrong.
As I often say, everyone jumped up and down and said their was no way Obungo could win, TWICE....  Then there were many that said their was no way Trump could win.

It is possible.

With the Female, Blacks and Mexicans, votes, then all the Trump haters on both sides, the big money brain washing and the cheating, it is very very possible.

I hope TF that she or no Dem wins, but it is possible.

I'll throw this in too...  It may not even be her running.  It Could be Big Mike Obungo or Killary that runs.
I think we'd have a better chance at beating Killary than Big Mike or Kumala....
At least with Killary, she'd lose a bunch of minority votes..
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You guys are bed wetters.

Trump has it.
View Quote
You have no idea....

But, I do hope you are right and all the bed wetters a wrong...
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:06:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
DEI don't win elections brah.

Come back off that ledge.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Landslide victory, 800 million votes.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:07:23 AM EDT
[#28]
She's just riding the wave now. She'll fook up something eventually.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
At this point its really just speculation.

She could win, anyone that says there is no way its possible is wrong.
As I often say, everyone jumped up and down and said their was no way Obungo could win, TWICE....  Then there were many that said their was no way Trump could win.

It is possible.

With the Female, Blacks and Mexicans, votes, then all the Trump haters on both sides, the big money brain washing and the cheating, it is very very possible.

I hope TF that she or no Dem wins, but it is possible.

I'll throw this in too...  It may not even be her running.  It Could be Big Mike Obungo or Killary that runs.
I think we'd have a better chance at beating Killary than Big Mike or Kumala....
At least with Killary, she'd lose a bunch of minority votes..
View Quote

the 8% mushy middle decides who wins (in a legit election)
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:09:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Harris is more of a threat than many of us think.  She's an egotistical idiot who slept her way to the top, but that's not an effective debate tactic and even less so for Donald Trump.

Those issues are a grave vulnerability for Harris, but it will require very clever rhetoric to walk that line between effective and inappropriate.  Trump is capable of that if he's on his game, but it's a very dangerous line of attack.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:10:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Trump probably should have picked Tulsi, then he could have used her to go after Kamala since she was so effective before. I'm certain he will have Gabbard in debate prep as adviser
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:13:36 AM EDT
[#32]
OP, stop watching the news.

Prediction:  Media reach-around for next two weeks.  Media polls show her ahead by (insert amount of bullshit you can stomach).  Real internal polls come in and nothing has changed.  Reality sets in and Democratic based gets depressed and pissed off again.  In desperation Kamala has a ‘cackles moment’ and it’s all over.

People are voting their wallet this time around.  Kamala hasn’t changed this.  She’s part of the wallet issue, people are dealing with.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reality is a bitter pill for some, clearly.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#34]
50/50. Could go either way.

I was never convinced it was a lock for Trump with Biden either. Maybe 60/40 Trumps favor.

There is too many liberals in this country. They don't care who the nominee is, they'll always vote against the GOP.

Then add in some fraud.

50/50.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:15:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

She isn't going to even be the nominee.  Relax.  The New York Post is reporting this morning that Democrap top brass have already chosen a nominee to announce at the DNC next month, and it isn't Kamala Harris.  

Stop being distracted by nonsense, stay focused on what's actually happening.  There's been a coup of the puppet regime, and an assassination attempt on Trump, the shadow people want both the dem and repub slate of Presidential candidates cleared out.

Quit worrying about the current monkey they've got dancing in front of you, it's just a ruse.

View Quote

This

FWIW, I have the privilege of working with quite a few liberals who drink the cool aide.  They are educated and have some political awareness.  They are somewhat pissed off at what's going on.  So, they saw the same decline of FJB as everyone else did, and the debate exposed that.  They primary the "big guy," then he drops out of the race.  Not only do they feel duped, but they now realize that their primary vote meant nothing.  And now, they have two choices.  Eat the Kamal shit sandwich, in accordance with DEI law, or become hypocrite racists in hopes the DNC will find a more "viable" candidate.  

Kamala isn't electable.  Her rhetorical word salads leave folks dumber, only wishing to unhear what she just said.      

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:16:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Trump probably should have picked Tulsi, then he could have used her to go after Kamala since she was so effective before. I'm certain he will have Gabbard in debate prep as adviser
View Quote

NO
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#37]
OP, you're a pearl clutcher.  Kamala is the sacrificial lamb being sent to the slaughter.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:17:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#39]
I'd like to think we are not this stupid as a nation, but the choices we have for this election means we are that stupid across the board so my personal take is whatever is the dumbest possible outcome will be the winning scenario.  The United States is the crushed head meme.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Trump has a good chance if he takes a reasonable/neutral stance on abortion/women's rights, pushes the responsibility to the states or just doesn't talk about it or make it one of his campaign promises.

The thing that will drive women to Kamala is abortion, and abortion is a hill Republicans tend to die on, for some reason.
View Quote

Topic "A" is one of several factors that will make some people gravitate toward Harris.  So far Trump has done OK - IMO the key is to not let them get away with false claims that Project 2025 is Trump's creation.  He hasn't endorsed it, and has tried to distance himself from it.  He needs to keep doing that.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Pardon me if I don't participate in your DOOM thread.
View Quote

You just did .

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:24:51 AM EDT
[#42]
I can’t believe what a bunch of Mary’s some of you guys are right now.

Kamala’s gonna win, we’re gonna lose, cheat, cheat, cheat…..!!!

Stop listening to all the BS. This is not over by a long shot. These people are not some sort of genius James Bond villains. They are screwing up real time and most people are seeing it happen.

You know what. We’re gonna win. AND we’re gonna win big. Trump was almost killed. Is he quitting? NO.

I think some of you just want a slam dunk so you don’t have to lift a finger to do anything but sit on your ass and order more mags you’re never going to use and then talk about popping them.

Quit with the negative waves Moriarty.

The man said it himself.

FIGHT
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:25:03 AM EDT
[#43]
deluded...
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:25:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
There is no way she wins an honest election.
View Quote
That is the problem. They will unleash major cheating tactics.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:25:26 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm told no one likes her. How on earth could she win?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
My bet is she will win.
Black female dem is a hard thing for black people to pass up.

MLK will be voting for her
View Quote

I don't think black men will be enthusiastic to vote for her. but that said, the black population loves them the Democrat plantation, so who knows.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#47]
The local Atlanta news has generally been fairly evenhanded on politics, compared to the national MSM.  I walked by the breakroom at work this morning, and they were doing a segment interviewing people excited to vote for KH.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#48]
They are gonna cheat..

End of story.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#49]
If this country elects that cocksucking shit for brains we get whatever we deserve. That being said, I can see massive voter fraud like 2020, so anything is possible.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I can’t believe what a bunch of Mary’s some of you guys are right now.

Kamala’s gonna win, we’re gonna lose, cheat, cheat, cheat…..!!!

Stop listening to all the BS. This is not over by a long shot. These people are not some sort of genius James Bond villains. They are screwing up real time and most people are seeing it happen.

You know what. We’re gonna win. AND we’re gonna win big. Trump was almost killed. Is he quitting? NO.

I think some of you just want a slam dunk so you don’t have to lift a finger to do anything but sit on your ass and order more mags you’re never going to use and then talk about popping them.

Quit with the negative waves Moriarty.

The man said it himself.

FIGHT
View Quote

FIGHT!

You're goddamn right!  

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top