Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:40:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So the non elite commie formations are good for 5 yards?
View Quote

If properly equipped with Che Guevara t-shirts and daddy issues, they can occasionally make a full 7 yards.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:41:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No war, only further decent into gayness and retardation.
View Quote

And fat chicks.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You will hear "But we've got the guns" a lot. And that's true - for now.
View Quote

Thats what the right tells itself.   People are fooling themsevles by ignoring the fact that people on the left have been arming themselves and training for a while now.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#4]
No sane person should want it but sometimes the alternative is worse.

If you don't stand up at some point, you'll be enslaved and subjugated.

Wasn't long ago they made a serious effort that almost succeeded to ban you from most jobs if you didn't take their experimental politicized vaccine.

They want to throw you in jail for exercising your 2nd amendment rights.

They want to brainwash your kids and remove your rights to parent as you believe appropriate.

They aren't done and things are just going to get worse.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:50:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thats what the right tells itself.   People are fooling themsevles by ignoring the fact that people on the left have been arming themselves and training for a while now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You will hear "But we've got the guns" a lot. And that's true - for now.

Having guns does not = force of arms. Having "force of arms" entails the capacity to bring those arms to bear on a specific objective in a coordinated, effective manner.

If you are not 1) building individual skillsets and 2) training in a group setting (you know, that whole well regulated militia part of the 2A), you will simply be a liability. If it came down to it, I'd be just as concerned about some asshat "on my side" who hasn't been coming to trainings shooting me in the back. Blue on blue incidents is a huge issue even among those of us who take the time and effort to train, let alone some jackoff who thinks the PSA in his closet is a magic totem against commies.

I don't say this to be discouraging; it doesn't take much time to at least get up to speed and nail down some basic SOP's that'll help keep you and your buddies alive.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:52:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
. If there is a civil war (which I doubt), Alaska will probably be pretty isolated from the violence.

We're too cold, drunk and stumbling around in the dark to worry about anything else
View Quote

Woobie, RipIt, and NODs. Problem solved
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The 1% must all be on hear because there's a great deal of mental masturbation on the subject.
View Quote

You must be the Perfect Candidate.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:54:16 PM EDT
[#8]
People are way to soft and comfortable to engage in any kind of civil war.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:56:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

And: They learned all about that from Forums such as this.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Red Green once said, "there's only 2 reasons why anyone should ever wear a beret. Either you're part of an elite military unit. Or you're going to a poetry reading. If both apply then perhaps it's time to consider where your life is going."

Perhaps this is a case of get both?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:05:43 PM EDT
[#11]
2 States have good experience with guerilla war.

Between the redlegs and the Missouri State Guard there was allot of practice going on.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:08:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Lilith is gonna make great diesel fuel used to gather up the rest of his mentally ill tard gun club.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
As always, people will talk shit and do nothing.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And: They learned all about that from Forums such as this.
View Quote

All?  Nah. But it was a part just like:

people that took leftist to the range to "convert" them to 2A supporters

military vets that are leftist

etc
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:16:13 PM EDT
[#15]
If there was ever a Civil War in this United States, the the US government would hire a fuck ton of contractors to crush it and hunt down the right side.

That would be with the Democrats and Power.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Who are we going to fight? Probably every third household around me votes for leftists. So do some family members. Am I going to shoot at them?
We are intertwined, there are no boundaries such as north and south, east and west.

No one except a few fringies are going to do anything combative. Well, there will be some rampages by antifat and their cohorts IF Trump wins, but that will be confined to the cities. I guess the city dwellers will have to rely on the king's men to be their guardians.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
As always, people will talk shit and do nothing.
View Quote

This. It'll be status quo as usual until guns are banned and we have limited to no freedoms left. The establishment can't be stopped. The Iran thread is a great example.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:25:54 PM EDT
[#18]
I just got through the transit person.

Projection.

Proverbs 28:1

" The wicked flee though no one pursues...."
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#19]
I still have my Confederate uniform. I am gonna surprise them fuckers this time. I now have a spencer rifle. HO HO HO.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:29:56 PM EDT
[#20]
The left thinks a civil war looks like rednecks hipfiring ARs at F16s or tanks on a military base.

The right thinks a civil war looks like black clad pink haired antifa hamplanet troons dragging people from their houses block by block and hoisting communist flags on the flagpoles.

What it’ll actually look like is people getting murdered one at a time until enough are dead that the revenge killings start. And then the civil services and commerce break down.

Less The Patriot battlefield scenes and more shivving a politically active business owner in a mail bathroom.

Not advocating, just realistically describing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:32:06 PM EDT
[#21]
The premise of the tranny lardass in the video is retarded. I do not want a civil war. The intermingling and geographic layout of blue vs red areas will make it like the brutal and merciless fighting among civilians in western North Carolina during the War Between the States. However, do not dismiss the possibility that war could break out due to the “all talk” phase we are now in. Read Selgo Begovich’s book and learn how the news agitated the people and got them prepped for the genocide to follow. Stupid little things often start wars and once it is on, everyone lets loose their pent up frustration, broadening and intensifying the conflict.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:33:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I’d do everything in my own individual power to keep my family out and away from getting involved in it, including myself.

*knock knock* “Hey Canada, let us in!”

Seen and experienced enough of war. I hope cool heads will prevail, albeit there is an ebb and flow no natter the generation all throughout history.
View Quote

Bye - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:40:01 PM EDT
[#23]
The angry voices on the left would go away if we weren't forced to support them via tax dollars.

When I see 2 neighbors both paying a mortgage, both going to work, both have a spouse and a couple of kids both receiving the same types of bills in their mail I tend to think they have more in common with each other than differences. They also tend to repeat the same political bs their parents subscribed to while their oldest in college is being brainwashed by a marxist and this wouldn't have happened had they invested more time into their kids and been more protective of their kids education. The differences between the neighbors is minimal, their kids will be more extreme and their kids will be even further.

Evil makes great strides When this country bickers amongst itself.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Why not just go to war with the source of all this bullshit, the media and the rich assholes pulling their strings?  I have much, much more in common with the democrats in my area than I do with the pod people running DC, tech companies, and Blackrock.  You all are focusing on the hand with the rainbow fingernail paint doing the jazz fingers when it's the one holding the wallet behind the back that is the real threat.
View Quote

Don't interupt the cw2 fantasies!!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:44:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Attachment Attached File
Quoted:

Wasn't long ago they made a serious effort that almost succeeded to ban you from most jobs if you didn't take their experimental politicized vaccine.

They want to brainwash your kids and remove your rights to parent as you believe appropriate.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There will be no war.
View Quote

... as long as the American dollar has purchasing power.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:49:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The left thinks a civil war looks like rednecks hipfiring ARs at F16s or tanks on a military base.

The right thinks a civil war looks like black clad pink haired antifa hamplanet troons dragging people from their houses block by block and hoisting communist flags on the flagpoles.

What it’ll actually look like is people getting murdered one at a time until enough are dead that the revenge killings start. And then the civil services and commerce break down.

Less The Patriot battlefield scenes and more shivving a politically active business owner in a mail bathroom.

View Quote

This is one possibility, the other is that supplies traversing the red vastness stop arriving in the blue downtown areas.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:49:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That's good for you bro. War means rationing and starvation. Lots of thin ladies
View Quote

Midcap will be upset about this.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:52:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You will hear "But we've got the guns" a lot. And that's true - for now. But if there was an actual breakdown of the government and open warfare all those folks who are supporting the left with money right now will move straight to guns, training, and "advisors." We may think of the leftist lemmings as pussies, but as they've shown they are VERY susceptible to propaganda and will line right up for training and equipment.

If it happens, it's going to be ugly.
View Quote

For 20+ years the entire might of the US Military was unable to quell / win the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.  

Afghanistan crumbled in months after the US Military ran away after years of lying about how 'ready' the AFG military was.

I don't look forward to conflict and you are right, it would be ugly.  

But if a bunch of goatfucking hillbillies with 40-50 year old AKs can beat the military, I'm sure rednecks with ARs could hold their own for a good long while.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That's good for you bro. War means rationing and starvation. Lots of thin ladies
View Quote

All the obese GDers will get thin too.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:55:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
There wouldn’t be a Civil War if people on the right would push back. They’re willing to fight and die for their beliefs. They’re willing to kill our presidential candidate. They are willing to riot loot and burn their own neighborhoods. And all we do is talk shit on the Internet. The antifa riots would’ve ended in one day if just one person would’ve found an advantageous firing position and fired into one of those crowds and then made his escape. Everybody thinks they can do it, but nobody was willing to give it a try. If that would’ve happened, the riots would’ve ended in one day. But instead, nobody does anything and they’re just gonna keep pushing and pushing and pushing until there’s a huge backlash.   I’m not advocating murder. I’m simply saying that some smaller incremental steps back in their direction would’ve ended this bullshit four years ago.  And we used to shoot rioters, so I’m not even sure that firing into a crowd of rioters is murder.
View Quote

+1,000
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:55:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Look at a blue and red county map of the US. Red counties are not ever going into blue counties to fight. Blue counties are too fat and lazy to travel into red counties period. No go from the start.
What will happen is blue counties will burn and loot each other's homes and businesses. Personally I will get up in the morning and go to work.
View Quote

Uh, hate to tell you, but that's exactly what Crooks did a few weeks ago. Drove from his home in a blue county (Allegheny) to a red county (Butler) to try and pick off Trump.

In the eyes of many libs, he was at least partially successful in fulfilling the mission by killing Corey Comperatore, since many on their side have now painted him as a racist white nationalist.

I agree, we shouldn't hide in our homes because of some leftist boogeyman. But to blanket presume nothing will happen because the other side is lazy is naive.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:56:07 PM EDT
[#34]
NGL the black dude in New York was pretty based.  He realizes that the government isn't going to do shit for him and that in order for their community to prosper they need to focus on increasing social capital within it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:56:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

The alternative is much worse, but nothing will happen. In 100 years, guns will be banned, we'll have little to no rights left, and AOC's grandkids will be running the country.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
will there be mortars? if so im down for civil war

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/Yorktown13inmortars1862.jpg
View Quote

Good luck standing next to those.

I’ll be somewhere under cover, operating my drone fleet thank you very much.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:02:54 PM EDT
[#37]

it goes with the other toys it probably doesn't know how to employ.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:07:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If properly equipped with Che Guevara t-shirts and daddy issues, they can occasionally make a full 7 yards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the non elite commie formations are good for 5 yards?

you must be including the terrain covered while crawling and bleeding out
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:09:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
There will be no war.
View Quote

War is the only guaranteed things.  There will be war.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There will be no war.

War does not come for all men.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Having guns does not = force of arms. Having "force of arms" entails the capacity to bring those arms to bear on a specific objective in a coordinated, effective manner.

If you are not 1) building individual skillsets and 2) training in a group setting (you know, that whole well regulated militia part of the 2A), you will simply be a liability. If it came down to it, I'd be just as concerned about some asshat "on my side" who hasn't been coming to trainings shooting me in the back. Blue on blue incidents is a huge issue even among those of us who take the time and effort to train, let alone some jackoff who thinks the PSA in his closet is a magic totem against commies.

I don't say this to be discouraging; it doesn't take much time to at least get up to speed and nail down some basic SOP's that'll help keep you and your buddies alive.
View Quote

Nobody is ever ready for war.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

what it really looks like is an almost complete breakdown of society, no law enforcement, sparse communication, power outages, food shortages, major disruption of supplies and bodies in the streets, lack of clean water, uncontrolled fires, and not just in the cities
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:15:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Everyone should read up on the Spanish Civil War and what that looked like in the early phases.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This is literally the only place I hear about it as a serious discussion. Gets even more ridiculous when the members go LARPing to antifa riots so they can beat the shit out of hippies and claim it’s some opening soft battle of the not yet hot civil war.
View Quote

Antifa is hippies, not violent commies. Got it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:20:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

War does not come for all men.
View Quote

Just because you aren’t on a battlefield doesn’t mean you won’t be touched by war.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This thread is about civil war not GD.
View Quote

Damn that one was out of the park LoL
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The alternative is much worse, but nothing will happen. In 100 years, guns will be banned, we'll have little to no rights left, and AOC's grandkids will be running the country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most likely.
And that'll be because people were too comfortable to bother trying to fix anything.
I still say civil war is a possibility but if it does happen I believe it will be started by the left.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
will there be mortars? if so im down for civil war

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/Yorktown13inmortars1862.jpg
View Quote
Only if they are brass ......BINNNNG!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I remember the sectarian violence in Baghdad. It was mostly religious, but it was brutal.
Street vs street, house vs house. It was a bloodbath for a good while.

I could see something like that here and 99% of America absolutely does not want that. Count me in that 99%. My God, it'd be hell
View Quote

I think our civil war will be more of a situation such as: wake up opposition families middle of the night and cut the kids and wife's throats in front of the husband. We're talking cartel level violence against political opposition on both sides with a sprinkling of race war on top....
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top