Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

It is called mental illness. It seems like that person has a lot of... questionable, violent rhetoric posted around their house and should probably get served with a red flag law that they more than likely support.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:59:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I at least want a uniform and hat like this…

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It will only be started by the Left if their political leaders think they can win.
View Quote

This . I don't  know why so many think it will be a choice ?  

Leftist elements will start it like in Rwanda .
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:05:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Who actually wears latex gloves when cleaning their firearms? LOL
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

There’s a joke in there but I’ll leave it alone
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No war, only further decent into gayness and retardation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There will be no war.

No war, only further decent into gayness and retardation.

Yep.  It's fucking over.  We pissed it away.  Start planning the rebuilding after their utopia fails.  DON'T FUCK UP AGAIN.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I at least want a uniform and hat like this…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/197999/IMG_3439_png-3277867.JPG

View Quote

I wonder where one would get something like that? Doesn't seem too likely that I would find that outfit at the local thrift shop. Maybe one in Chile.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
will there be mortars? if so im down for civil war

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/Yorktown13inmortars1862.jpg
View Quote

fun and physical fitness all in one
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:03:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

2 States have good experience with guerilla war.

Between the redlegs and the Missouri State Guard there was allot of practice going on.
View Quote

raising the black.
thing is my ancestor chased quantrel and bloody
Bill. gladly he didn't catch them lol
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:04:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'd do everything in my own individual power to keep my family out and away from getting involved in it, including myself.

*knock knock* "Hey Canada, let us in!"

Seen and experienced enough of war. I hope cool heads will prevail, albeit there is an ebb and flow no natter the generation all throughout history.
View Quote
Canada?? Why wouldn't you just give up and join the opposition here? Save you the move.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:06:38 PM EDT
[#11]

He's wearing the new Shoot Me  First Dress-Up Gear.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:11:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm sure it's there to help with hyperventilating after she (?) runs 10 yards in full kit. waddles across the room to get its empty Temu plate carrier.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:24:38 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got no concern, not fear of civil war in the United States.

That's all I'll say.
https://j.gifs.com/YbeWBR.gif

@Scalped

We're fucking doing it, Peter.

No quarter. No runs to ransacked drug stores to get your insulin or purified water jugs for your breathing machines. Got yourself a humanitarian ration and some bottled water? Yoink, don't mind if I do.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like to wear three gloves at a time when cleaning my firearms.

So, hey, shooter. Do you happen to need any cleaned?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:40:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:43:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We're fucking doing it, Peter.

No quarter. No runs to ransacked drug stores to get your insulin or purified water jugs for your breathing machines. Got yourself a humanitarian ration and some bottled water? Yoink, don't mind if I do.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:47:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Why do they have to "fight" for gay rights when gays already have rights?  

Also, civil war threads get old.  Shouldn't we be doing WW3 threads right now?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:49:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
People here lose their shit wanting a hot meal 3hrs after a hurricane. Motherfuckers can't function w/o a cell phone for 30min. Nobody gonna CW.

Now, I could see some vigilante or payback type stuff going down in certain areas of the country.
View Quote

Most likely.  An Uncivil war after the economic fall out after WW3 is more likely

(I mentioned WW3 again, c'mon guys)
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

And fat chicks.
View Quote

The men will fight violently for the few remaining hot ones.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

We need to combine them together Red Dawn ! But this time Hollywood shouldn’t censor to protect China’s feelings
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:58:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:08:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Russian/North Korean Shills vs Neo Nazi Azov Brigade/Patriot Front!!

We could have our very own Ostfront with broken supply lines, lame propaganda and ammo shortages.

"when the man with the Gucci Gear is killed, the man without picks up his weapon and SHOOTS!!"  

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:13:01 PM EDT
[#23]

You gotta love the little heat shrink plastic nub on the AK charging handle which is just for shipping purposes and usually comes flying off in the first hundred rounds if you don't remove it yourself intentionally
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:16:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Russian/North Korean Shills vs Neo Nazi Azov Brigade/Patriot Front!!

We could have our very own Ostfront with broken supply lines, lame propaganda and ammo shortages.

"when the man with the Gucci Gear is killed, the man without picks up his weapon and SHOOTS!!"  

View Quote

Fortnite in real time

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:17:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You gotta love the little heat shrink plastic nub on the AK charging handle which is just for shipping purposes and usually comes flying off in the first hundred rounds if you don't remove it yourself intentionally
View Quote

I’m telling you guys, that person thinks armed conflict is a video game
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:18:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

For 20+ years the entire might of the US Military was unable to quell / win the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.  

Afghanistan crumbled in months after the US Military ran away after years of lying about how 'ready' the AFG military was.

I don't look forward to conflict and you are right, it would be ugly.  

But if a bunch of goatfucking hillbillies with 40-50 year old AKs can beat the military, I'm sure rednecks with ARs could hold their own for a good long while.
View Quote

Consider the possibility that you will face an even looser ROE than those who fought us in Iraq and Afghanistan
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Could easily be avoided if the government enforced the law equally, instead the left gets to riot and burn down cities while the right is sent to prison for praying near an abortion clinic.
Look at the Hamas supporters rioting in DC, do you really think that any of them will face consequences?
View Quote

Government is the problem.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:53:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Ok seriously. Where are the racist, white-wing extremists? Where are they hanging out on the internet? I want to see this shit for myself.

Several referenced it in the video. All the real world extremism I have seen is either from the left or federal provacatours.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:57:49 PM EDT
[#29]
5 Reasons To Have A Gen-Xer With You During The Apocalypse.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:48:59 AM EDT
[#30]
The US experiencing a Sovereign Debt Crisis would definitely result in a (many-sided) civil conflict, whether anybody was wanting it or not.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 9:13:12 AM EDT
[#31]

The only thing that worries me, is that I got to know a guy pretty well (we worked a part time job together) from Yugoslavia in college in the 80's.   He used to tell me all about Yugoslavia and how wonderful it was.

He never once seemed to have the slightest clue of what was going to happen in just a few short years.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 9:15:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
As always, people will talk shit and do nothing.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Why not just go to war with the source of all this bullshit, the media and the rich assholes pulling their strings?  I have much, much more in common with the democrats in my area than I do with the pod people running DC, tech companies, and Blackrock.  You all are focusing on the hand with the rainbow fingernail paint doing the jazz fingers when it's the one holding the wallet behind the back that is the real threat.
View Quote

1. Because LARPing is fun!
2. Because most of GD are ignorant retards who bitch about chili and beans and 9mm.
3. There is no 3.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 9:53:20 AM EDT
[#34]
A civil war for the sake of a civil war is very unlikely. Widespread violence that will devolve into factions in the wake of major societal disruption due to a natural or man-made disaster is very possible.

Most Americans are incapable of fending for themselves, for more than a few days. A good chunk of this country is entirely dependent on the .gov to supply their daily caloric intake. Cut that off and chaos ensues. It is THAT threat that .gov wields against the rest of us. It’s a big club and you’re not in it.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 9:59:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A civil war for the sake of a civil war is very unlikely. Widespread violence that will devolve into factions in the wake of major societal disruption due to a natural or man-made disaster is very possible.

Most Americans are incapable of fending for themselves, for more than a few days. A good chunk of this country is entirely dependent on the .gov to supply their daily caloric intake. Cut that off and chaos ensues. It is THAT threat that .gov wields against the rest of us. It's a big club and you're not in it.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:01:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Antifa is hippies, not violent commies. Got it.
View Quote

They are not mutually exclusive groups but the people that kitted up and acted like they were some glorious vanguard for whacking them with sticks were the same knobs that claim we are already in a cold civil war they want to go hot. Building it up in their minds. Severe lack of introspection when the right blames the left for ratcheting up the rhetoric then turns around and does the same thing. Trump is literally Hitler and eliminating him is the moral thing to do! The left wants my wife raped and me dead in a ditch! That refrain is shoe horned into 87% of the threads on this board. Calm down, stop reading the internet, go outside, go to school board meetings, help get people elected that will reform voting laws, it’s a long game and it works. Stomping your feet and blathering that it’ll take a buggaloo is weak defeatism fantasy.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:07:30 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm not personally worried.

As of 2024, I've experienced 3 transgender student suicides who did the whole surgery crap.

All of the leftist students are on SSRI from what I've seen in my high school of over 1000 students in Oregon.

I'm not worried.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 10:12:29 AM EDT
[#38]
I work with  great guy from Bosnia. People here have not seen the horror and violence of a civil war. I pray we never do.

Needless to say my friend believes in keeping guns and ammo just in case.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

As of 2024, I've experienced 3 transgender student suicides who did the whole surgery crap.

All of the leftist students are on SSRI from what I've seen in my high school of over 1000 students in Oregon.

I'm not worried.

View Quote

There was a full MTF research assistant working for a different lab. He stopped showing up one day.

Took the ol rope express in his apartment.

Every single fucking student or RA or PI I work with is one some SSRI-de-jour. It's absolutely mind boggling. Almost all of them are on a sweet combo meal, like a pain med, SSRI, and go-pill of some kind. I can't believe our society has lasted as long as it has, to be honest.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:38:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

There was a full MTF research assistant working for a different lab. He stopped showing up one day.

Every single fucking student or RA or PI I work with is one some SSRI-de-jour. It's absolutely mind boggling. Almost all of them are on a sweet combo meal, like a pain med, SSRI, and go-pill of some kind. I can't believe our society has lasted as long as it has, to be honest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not worried.

There is an unavoidable undercurrent of self destruction and suicide to much of the worst excesses of current day political progressivisim.

Fortunately suicidal people absolutely never do any damage on their way out the door. They just quietly and politely find a nice little hole to crawl in and die.

(Just in case I'm not being obvious enough. This is sarcasm. )
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 12:44:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Only 9% of the US population actively participated in the first civil war. It doesn’t take much
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:15:26 PM EDT
[#42]
I think all the talk of civil was is pushed by the left to foment fear to support more restrictive  gun laws.

Edited cause I can't spel!
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Lol. Ill take things that will never happen for $500, Alex.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:40:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I think all the talk of civil was is pushed by the left to moment fear to support more restri time gun laws.
View Quote

If you sell guns, ammo or tactical gear, it's a bonanza for you.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:42:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm not worried.

View Quote

One thing to remember regarding civil war (and also SHTF)

Almost all docs will do psych meds on a 90 day refill, requiring them to return to the docs office.

So at the 90 day mark, the entire country will be off psych meds.  

And coming off psych meds is a brutal experience that normally requires medical guidance.  

If those supply lines are cut, we would see a very noticeable issues.  

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
One thing to remember regarding civil war (and also SHTF)

Almost all docs will do psych meds on a 90 day refill, requiring them to return to the docs office.

So at the 90 day mark, the entire country will be off psych meds.  

And coming off psych meds is a brutal experience that normally requires medical guidance.  

If those supply lines are cut, we would see a very noticeable issues.  

View Quote

Oh yes, this is a point I do like to bring up in SHTF threads.

Best case scenario we have millions of people detoxing off this shit with nothing but a blanket and maybe a small meal now and then from some merciful person.

Worst case... Well. I think we have all seen zombie movies.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:51:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Oh yes, this is a point I do like to bring up in SHTF threads.

Best case scenario we have millions of people detoxing off this shit with nothing but a blanket and maybe a small meal now and then from some merciful person.

Worst case... Well. I think we have all seen zombie movies.
View Quote

Yup.  It’ll be a good time.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I've got no concern, not fear of civil war in the United States.

That's all I'll say.
View Quote
You should, because it would end us as a nation. Divided we WILL fall to the global forces aligning to own this country completely. That little joint Russia-China flyby of Alaska the other day? That was just the next "owners" saying 'howdy. Nice country you got there...see you soon!"
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#49]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 6:08:32 PM EDT
[#50]

Must be transitioning.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top