Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:38:53 PM EDT
[#1]
People should remember threads like this  before they start posting that "let the left abort their own" stuff.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:39:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: borat] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 2JokersWild:
I'm sorry OP but....Fuck him even more. People like him are why we are where we are. A sudden realization that hes a fucking idiot and a half assed apology from him just doesnt cut it from me any more. In my eyes there are no "
red pilled liberals", theres just liberals who are pissed their own party left them behind. Dont think for a fucking second hes actually been red pilled.

He supported all this bullshit, and now hes pissed it bit him in the ass. But he hasnt changed.
View Quote

yup

Communism is OK until you get put in the gulag.

@2JokersWild

I was a "liberal" in college too, and then I pulled my head out of my ass when LIFE happened.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:39:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HecklerKac] [#3]
Why were you a leftist before?

What changed?
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:40:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
Ops buddy is shocked he’s getting booted out of the lifeboat by the very people he helped sink the big USS USA ship for.

buddy. He helped sink the USA, he gets no sympathy now that he discovered he’s stuck living the       maga lifestyle with ready of us.
View Quote

Yeah, how dare he realize he was wrong and start to make meaningful change!

Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:42:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Jayne_Cobb:
Because Democrats are willing to put in the groundwork and start at the bottom. They are nothing if not dedicated to their ideals, and they didn't just randomly jump to federal offices without decades of menial local grunt work.

Republicans can't even be bothered to show up to school board meetings.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
News flash, it doesn't matter. For every Democrat that starts to think 'hey wait a minute...' 5 more are imported to replace him. Why do you think we have a Somalia lady AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL of government?
Because Democrats are willing to put in the groundwork and start at the bottom. They are nothing if not dedicated to their ideals, and they didn't just randomly jump to federal offices without decades of menial local grunt work.

Republicans can't even be bothered to show up to school board meetings.
Not just willing, but eager to put in the work. They WANT to put in the work, they don't just do it out of obligation to the party. As you say, we don't even go to school board meetings
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:43:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HecklerKac] [#6]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

https://cdn.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/simpsons-pitchforks.jpg
View All Quotes
Ops buddy is shocked he’s getting booted out of the lifeboat by the very people he helped sink the big USS USA ship for.

buddy. He helped sink the USA, he gets no sympathy now that he discovered he’s stuck living the       maga lifestyle with ready of us.

https://cdn.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/simpsons-pitchforks.jpg

Some things are unforgivable.

Were you a liberal in the past too? I can't see a far right wing conservative thinking forgiveness for this shit is cool.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:44:08 PM EDT
[#7]
News flash, it doesn't matter. For every Democrat that starts to think 'hey wait a minute...' 5 more are imported to replace him. Why do you think we have a Somalia lady AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL of government?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RikWriter:
I'm sorry OP but....Fuck him even more. People like him are why we are where we are. A sudden realization that hes a fucking idiot and a half assed apology from him just doesnt cut it from me any more. In my eyes there are no "
red pilled liberals", theres just liberals who are pissed their own party left them behind. Dont think for a fucking second hes actually been red pilled.

He supported all this bullshit, and now hes pissed it bit him in the ass. But he hasnt changed.

Attitudes like that are why we lose.

I'm so sick of this blackpill bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:44:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Rugerlvr:

I would guess you have heard of or are acquainted with him. I'm not going to out him here. He's multi-genre, and that's all I'll say. I'm relatively certain that you have traveled in the same circles.

ETA: I should ask him if he knows you.
View All Quotes
What genre does he write in?  (I wonder if I know him or have at least heard of him.)

I would guess you have heard of or are acquainted with him. I'm not going to out him here. He's multi-genre, and that's all I'll say. I'm relatively certain that you have traveled in the same circles.

ETA: I should ask him if he knows you.

If you're comfortable with it (or he is) just message me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:44:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RikWriter] [#9]
Double tap
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:47:34 PM EDT
[#10]
+1.

Let's see how his vote stacks up against the 12M illegals.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:49:22 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

This. He's a brain fucked moron and he's only "red pilled" because he's now physically being cast out by the golem he spent years taking care of.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#12]
The interesting part is that his views haven't actually changed. He's still a Bill Clinton era democrat.

The party simply moved on without him.
View Quote

Very strong possibility.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:53:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:
Why were you a leftist before?

What changed?
View Quote

You speaking to me?

I was never a leftist. I voted for GHWB, and Ross Perot, and Clinton I guess. What I realized as I was getting older, and paid more attention to politics, is just how much politicians lie. The biggest whoppers were being told about guns. I knew they were lies, and the lies just kept getting bigger and bigger, and pushed me more into the arms of the Republicans. I've always been pro-gun. I don't consider myself a republican these days. I'm just a friendly neighborhood pro-life, pro-gun, pro-freedom conservative who despises politicians and realizes that we will never be presented with anything but the lesser of two evils to vote for. I vote for harm reduction along my preferred ideological lines.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:57:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#14]

Were you a liberal in the past too? I can't see a far right wing conservative thinking forgiveness for this shit is cool.
View All Quotes

Ah, the unsarcastic lynch mob mentality.

I bet you also have whined in the past about always being on the losing side politically too.

"Nobody can ever convert politically and join us!"

along with

"why are we always getting our butts kicked?!?!?"

There is no non-emotions leading you by your nose-ring reason for this attitude.

ETA: Stop it, it does you and everyone around you no good. You can quit ... it is possible.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:00:26 PM EDT
[#15]
NOOOOOOOOOOO SOMEONE IS MOVING TOOWARDS OUR SSIIDEEE

Take the partial win and help encourage the guy to straighten out his thinking instead of screaming at the sky, people.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:00:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rugerlvr] [#16]
Originally Posted By Benchode:

This. He's a brain fucked moron and he's only "red pilled" because he's now physically being cast out by the golem he spent years taking care of.
View All Quotes

I knew I was inviting replies like this. I don't know for sure, but it's the same sentiment as the never-trumpers here who because he doesn't agree with them 100% are willing to let the democrats turn this country into a Maoist hellhole.

We will simply not survive cutting off our nose to spite our face. I extend my hand to anyone willing to change. Based on what my friend said last night, I could tell, he finally gets it, is remorseful for having supported it, and needs a way out while saving face. Last night, he repudiated some of his strongest core beliefs, and told me his reasoning, and the epiphanies he had to struggle with. I'm as convinced about his conversion as I can be about anything. I'm not going to be the guy to put my boot in his face and say "I told you so." He's more family to me than most of my own blood. It's like your long-lost atheist brother who finally comes to Jesus. You rejoice for them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:09:20 PM EDT
[#17]
OP must have bee dreaming. People can't change. Just ask the Never Tulsi Gabbard people!
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:10:06 PM EDT
[#18]

I'm so sick of this blackpill bullshit.
View Quote

Ditto. Like most of you, I despair at times, but I'm not ready to give in yet.

My buddy hadn't heard Kennedy's speech from yesterday as of last night. I had to tell him to go listen to it ASAP. Whatever you think about it, Kennedy endorsing Trump is a seismic shift. It's a bit like the founders committing treason to form our Republic. They knew they were quite possibly throwing their lives away to do what they thought was right. Kennedy has already started reaping the whirlwind. Pragmatic or not, he's doing what he thinks is right, and I think it's right too. I applaud him.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:10:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#19]

I knew I was inviting replies like this. I don't know for sure, but it's the same sentiment as the never-trumpers here who because he doesn't agree with them 100% are willing to let the democrats turn this country into a Maoist hellhole.

We will simply not survive cutting off our nose to spite our face. I extend my hand to anyone willing to change. Based on what my friend said last night, I could tell, he finally gets it, is remorseful for having supported it, and needs a way out while saving face. I'm not going to be the guy to put my boot in his face and say "I told you so." He's more family to me than most of my own family. It's like your long-lost atheist brother who finally comes to Jesus. You rejoice for them.
View All Quotes

We will simply not survive cutting off our nose to spite our face. I extend my hand to anyone willing to change. Based on what my friend said last night, I could tell, he finally gets it, is remorseful for having supported it, and needs a way out while saving face. I'm not going to be the guy to put my boot in his face and say "I told you so." He's more family to me than most of my own family. It's like your long-lost atheist brother who finally comes to Jesus. You rejoice for them.

The sick part about this is that the "you can never be forgiven or allowed to move on, your beliefs are what you are because we say so" way of thinking is also a large element of woke ideology.

It's their version of original sin, and they won't let people move past it or get away from it.

To do so for them is to give up the power of hate and guilting and shaming the person.

They just can't have that.

We rightly call that out against them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:22:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By tsg68:
Any man under 30 who is not a liberal has no heart, and any man over thirty who is not a conservative has no brains.

Winston S. Churchill
View Quote

Probably true during Winston’s day

Now? Where’s the heart for being a democrat?
Infanticide?
Wrecking women’s sports?
Child trafficking/open borders?
High inflation?
No right to defend yourself?
Our businesses getting robbed in broad daylight?
Pallets of cash to our enemies?

Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:23:45 PM EDT
[#21]

this guy needs to understand history -- the intellectuals are often among the first to get the bullet

amazing he doesn't understand that
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:25:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rugerlvr] [#22]

The sick part about this is that the "you can never be forgiven or allowed to move on, your beliefs are what you are because we say so" way of thinking is also a large element of woke ideology.

It's their version of original sin, and they won't let people move past it or get away from it.

To do so for them is to give up the power of hate and guilting and shaming the person.

View Quote

He talked about that at length last night. About how his default position as a leftie was that anyone to the right of him was just not only wrong but irredeemably wrong. He said that's where his son is now, and admitted it's going to be tough to try to break him out of the prison that he himself just escaped.

It's insights like that, that make me believe he's really changed.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:28:20 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

God did choose an active persecutor of Christians to preside over the organization of the Catholic Church. Was God a cuck for forgiving a man who had ordered hundreds of Christians killed?
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:29:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

this guy needs to understand history -- the intellectuals are often among the first to get the bullet

View Quote

He does. Another thing we covered last night. He talked about post-modernism and deconstructionism, and how there isn't a plan to replace anything after it's deconstructed. He said finally he looked hard at communism and realized the over-riding reason it's bad, and the one that really matters: "The body count."
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#25]
White liberals have been at the top of their bullshit for years, cheering on agendas for “ those minorities / gays “.  But always felt they were better than those they cheered on.  The liberals and their kids, reaping the vast amount of the rewards, while “ helping “, some distant minorities grow a bit.

Except now, those liberals and their kids are getting less and less of the pie, can’t even afford housing, and many opportunities that should have gone to them due to ability, we’re stolen and given away to less deserving due to diversity. They don’t like it one bit, and like ops buddy slowly realizing their Victim heirachy is replacing them, and worse, doesn’t even have the decency to thank them for their support. Shocked  they are not getting that pat on the back at least.

The politics have given the oddballs the power, and now they are demanding the white liberals to step aside, kiss their asses and them take the rewards that used to mostly go to the white liberals.

Like ops friend, who was just shoved out of the boat, by the very people he mentored for decades, the NERVE ! I’m on THEIR SIDE !  !   Except they don’t give a fuck about you and your lack of diversity points.

Expect a lot more of that in the future. Especially among the “ down trodden “ little lazy, entitled, white shitbirds who think democrats are going to “ raise them up “ magically somehow, they definitely won’t like getting kicked into the gutter and “ their “ job,  promotion, raise, college slot, house, apartment, etc was given away based on diversity points, of which they have essentially none. “ HEY ! We’re on your side ! “

View Quote

Snip

Agree, and

“Of all the tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive…  The robber barons cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” – CS Lewis
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#26]
That's awesome OP. It's very satisfying seeing someone wake up and realize what is going on. Had some friends that leaned a little left and I think they thought I was crazy about a lot of stuff. Between 2016 and 2020 they came around and everything I said started making more sense. At the same time they saw their leftist friends go even further left to the point that they couldn't stand to be around them anymore.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:34:53 PM EDT
[#27]
It's great to see that at least some of the useful idiots might eventually be turned to the light, but god damn it's still amazing how they can ever be that way. I guess the propaganda in schools, media and so many other sources gets a foothold that is ungodly hard to break. Good to see the rare exception.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:38:00 PM EDT
[#28]

He talked about that at length last night. About how his default position as a leftie was that anyone to the right of him was just not only wrong but irredeemably wrong. He said that's where his son is now, and admitted it's going to be tough to try to break him out of the prison that he himself just escaped.

View All Quotes

Only time and pressure will tell, but that is a pretty hefty realization on his part.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:38:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

God did choose an active persecutor of Christians to preside over the organization of the Catholic Church. Was God a cuck for forgiving a man who had ordered hundreds of Christians killed?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

Don't be surprised if you ask that sort of question and people unsarcastically say "yes."
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:40:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: borat] [#30]
Originally Posted By CzechMate5:

Probably true during Winston’s day

Now? Where’s the heart for being a democrat?
Infanticide?
Wrecking women’s sports?
Child trafficking/open borders?
High inflation?
No right to defend yourself?
Our businesses getting robbed in broad daylight?
Pallets of cash to our enemies?

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:40:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#31]

He does. Another thing we covered last night. He talked about post-modernism and deconstructionism, and how there isn't a plan to replace anything after it's deconstructed. He said finally he looked hard at communism and realized the over-riding reason it's bad, and the one that really matters: "The body count."
View All Quotes

It's deeper than that.

They don't even really know what their utopia is, or how to get to it.

So they just keep pushing revolution after revoltuion, small ones up to world shattering ones, and they ignore or handwave away the body counts.

"If we just go faster we might get to (I don't even know where or what) in our lifetimes!

ETA: they've left a trail of hundreds of millions of bodies in the wake of this.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:45:34 PM EDT
[#32]

It's deeper than that.

So they just keep pushing revolution after revoltuion, small ones up to world shattering ones, and they ignore or handwave away the body counts.

"If we just go faster we might get to (I don't even know where or what) in our lifetimes!

ETA: they've left a trail of hundreds of millions of bodies in the wake of this.
View All Quotes

It's deeper than that.

The principle is called "Chesterton's Fence "

Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:47:30 PM EDT
[#33]
with all due respect for your friend, it would take intentional ignorance for someone not to have had their eyes opened long ago. it's not like lefty got anti-male in the last year.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:54:52 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes

It's deeper than that.

Of why you don't just mindlessly tear things down ... yes, absolutely.

More specifically what I was referring to:
https://newdiscourses.com/2021/04/communism-doesnt-know-how/
The New Discourses Podcast with James Lindsay, Episode 31

At the heart of communist and communistic thought is faith in a kind of historical trajectory toward utopia that’s driven by social alchemy. There are many reasons why this fails in practice, but the simplest thing to say is that communism fails because communism doesn’t know how communism will succeed. The fundamental belief driving communists is that once enough people become true believers that the communist utopia lies on the other side of certain social changes, a perfect society will manifest. How? Because they will. The details aren’t meant to be known or told; they’re meant to be figured out. This is in exact alignment with the historicism in Marx’s dialectical materialism: once we get capitalism out of the way, we’ll enter a worker-managed system (socialism) that can start figuring out how to make the state redundant to its purposes, at which point a stateless improvement of the same will emerge and the communist utopia (and end of History) will emerge. On this episode of the New Discourses Podcast, James Lindsay gives an example of how a contemporary police abolitionist activist has made almost exactly this same argument perfectly explicitly and walks you through how you can spot it for what it is. Join Lindsay for one of his more important discussions.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:08:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VaniB] [#35]
Same story different liberal. Your friend won't vote TRUMP. Hopefully, he just stays home November.

Wife and I have family that bitches about crime and illegals infiltrating their town and still vote Dem. They cant give up their abortion rights or have law and order being dictated upon them. (ie; you know rules like the way how most great civil societies work and survive before they become a 3rd world shithole)
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#36]
At least he’s going the right direction. My long time good friend and conservative growing up married someone who had some liberal tendencies, but was more in the middle and even conservative in some ways.

They adopted some minority kids and then the BLM movement hit. She went full tard left and my cuck friend (now ex friend) followed right along with her.

We haven’t spoken since the Fenty Floyd days, when I showed my disgust at who they both became. No loss. Fuck them both.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:13:39 PM EDT
[#37]
I have seen a few liberal acquaintances become redpilled in the last year.

It's pretty interesting to watch it happen.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:14:49 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

His beliefs didn’t change, he didn’t realize his ideas were wrong or fucked up, he’s  just mad he lost his position on the diversity faculty, and got demoted to janitor, and realized they hate his liberal guts as much as our maga guts.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:15:41 PM EDT
[#39]
#walkaway
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:17:43 PM EDT
[#40]
First of all, he's a novelist. He works very hard at it, and has made an okay living at it. He has always been active in the writing community, and attends conferences, and workshops, and teaches auxiliary writing classes at the local university. He started to talk about being canceled by the other participants at these functions. He would sit on panel discussions, and despite considering himself an "ally" he has been attacked because he is an old white man. If you know anything about the literary world, it has devolved into a cesspit of DEI, oppression olympics, critical race theory, etc.

View Quote

As an aspiring novelist, this is the truth.

I signed up for a Sci-Fi/ Fantasy conference, one of the sessions is called De-colonizing Magic in Fantasy Writing.

I haven't had that session yet but from the title I imagine that's an hour of my life I will have wasted and won't get back.

And dear God some of the questions from the other attendees.

Every question about "how do you identify or know someone or something is a monster" came from a white woman.

They literally didn't know what a monster was and who or what could be one. One actually asked if a person could be a monster.

By the end of that session I needed a drink.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:18:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#41]

View All Quotes

He was fine with it when he thought he was going to be a cherished member up in middle management, he’s only got a problem now because he’s realized there is no special place of power /comfort in it for him . Like you said, before he feared republicans, now he’s just “ afraid “. He fucking should be. His tribe hates his guts for being a straight white guy, and he can’t fit comfortably into our tribe due to his fucked up, die hard liberal beliefs.

Which liberal ideals did he suddenly become vehemently against ?  That’s what I want to hear, I don’t think he’s chanced his opinions on any of the usual things, just pissed off / horrified to suddenly realize his god thinks he’s a disposable oppressor, vs indispensable, cheer leader, mentor.

Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Ironknife:
No

He is mad about the world he voted for.  He cooperated and used his emotions and weak NPC mind to get him where he is.

He made this bed, let him sleep in it.  He is not family.  This sounds like a good way to get Red flagged and swatted.  

At no point should you provide any information on weapons at all. Or even socialize with this person at all. The Covid crisis showed us all where these people want us.  

Do what you want, these people are beyond forgiveness.  The state of country is because of these worthless people, and there is no reason for sympathy .
View Quote

There's zero chance that we will be able to exterminate a couple hundred million people.  If you're saying these people can't be saved then that's what we're looking at.  I don't see how we have enough people to man the death camps even if we could get them built.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#43]

His beliefs didn’t change, he didn’t realize his ideas were wrong or fucked up, he’s  just mad he lost his position on the diversity faculty, and got demoted to janitor, and realized they hate his liberal guts as much as our maga guts.  
View Quote

Never trust a commie.gif
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:28:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:33:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ironknife] [#45]
Originally Posted By Colt1860:

There's zero chance that we will be able to exterminate a couple hundred million people.  If you're saying these people can't be saved then that's what we're looking at.  I don't see how we have enough people to man the death camps even if we could get them built.
View Quote

Death camps?  We man them?   Who is we?   I’m not getting it
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:36:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MFP_4073] [#46]
Originally Posted By VaniB:
Same story different liberal. Your friend won't vote TRUMP. [b]Hopefully, he just stays home November.[/b]

View Quote

that's the best we can hope for a lot of people honestly (part underlined)
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:36:14 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Well what is your plan to deal with all these people who can't be converted?  Are we going to ask them kindly to go live somewhere else?
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

You don't know that any more than the average leftist knows trump said there were fine racists at that event in charlottesville.

Which is to say you don't, you're making it up because you want it to be true, when in actuality you don't know and for some unknown reason you're stuck on being hateful and not letting anyone you don't want to change and get better ... change, and get better.

Unsarcastic question: why are you so hurt over this that you'll make pissed off posts attacking someone for saying that leftism is wrong?

There's something majorly screwed up going on here.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:42:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By MRW:
some people learn by the logic
some people learn by the burn
View Quote

Apparently nobody's ever allowed to learn by suffering the consequences of their stupidity.

That's un-possible, we should never allow that to happen.

No humans need apply.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 4:43:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#50]

Well what is your plan to deal with all these people who can't be converted?  Are we going to ask them kindly to go live somewhere else?
View All Quotes

Work in the localities and states and start educating the pols on things like this:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190126083620/http://www.constitution.org/rf/vr_1799.htm

REPORT OF 1799.

VIRGINIA.

HOUSE OF DELEGATES.

The third resolution is in the words following:

That this Assembly doth explicitly and peremptorily declare, that it views the powers of the Federal Government, as resulting from the compact, to which the states are parties, as limited by the plain sense and intention of the instrument constituting that compact; as no farther valid than they are authorized by the grants enumerated in that compact; and that in case of a deliberate, palpable and dangerous exercise of other powers, not granted by the said compact, the states who are parties thereto have the right, and are in duty bound, to interpose for arresting the progress of the evil, and for maintaining within their respective limits, the authorities, rights, and liberties appertaining to them.

Much more here: https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Constitutional-Education/5-2721792/?r=109298319&page=3&anc=109298319#i109356065

ETA: and work on all the rest of the fronts. Wherever you are.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top