Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 5:56:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I skipped the middle, was interested in the story but when you mentioned "future children" at 41 years old...
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 6:06:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
This one confuses me.   Horse girl Flight Attendant, Olympic Athlete, French Army Veteran.    Claims to be a virgin.    What are the odds of that, and what’s the rest of the story?    

Do you believe her?
Did you even try?      

C, 23, French.  Met up with her in Paris, blonde hair and blue eyes, wonderful smile, great personality, a flight attendant who loves horses.  Great wife material, DDs and still a virgin.  She's connected to the highest levels of French politics and she's very conservative.  Former Olympic athlete and French Army officer.  Foolishly I broke up with her for the next girl and now I regret it (see below).  We still talk.  She's a 9.
View Quote

If true, this is someone to persue.

If you want to have 3-4 kids, you'll need a "good" girl in their early to mid 20's. They'll be able to recover their figure and remain active much longer. While genetics plays a big role, youthful energy offers a lot of advantages.

I hope you find what you're looking for and I assume you're fighting out a little more about yourself and what you like. I think you have a pretty solid perspective on assessing women for a serious relationship. Looks and good sex matter, but very values will make them tolerable over time.

BTW, I'm only 5'8", early 50's, in pretty good shape and I still turn heads and get compliments. As much as I would like to travel the world and bang beautiful babes, I'm blessed to still have the best one I found 27 years ago!

ROCK6
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 6:14:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Never_A_Wick] [#3]
Originally Posted By lumper:

Not me.  I am happy to prefer the stability of my simple healthy family relationship with my children and one and only wife.
View Quote

Very much preferable to the sad AF life that the OP claims to be leading.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 6:28:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By BlueJames:
If you're unfamiliar with the term, here you go: Urban Dictionary

I got divorced last year and have spent the last 12 months dating various women of different cultural backgrounds mostly in Europe but also some in Latin America and a couple stateside.  I hope that by sharing my experiences I can inspire some of my fellow ARFCOMMERs to find success in dating, love and maybe marriage.  Although I'm no expert on a long lasting marriage, others can advise you better there.  I didn't start this thread with the aim of humble bragging as none of you know me in real life but with the hope that we can all benefit from my recent experiences with women across the globe.

Background:

My ex-wife and I were married for 11 years and separated last July and I initiated the divorce.  She did not want to end the marriage at all until she later found out I was already dating.  After years of little to no sex, being constantly disrespected, sleeping separate and largely ignored I told her that I had reached my breaking point.  She made no promises to change so I knew I had to fully commit to ending things with her.  I was totally miserable and hated my existence.  I was constantly made to feel like everything I did was wrong in someway and my happiness did not matter at all.  FUCK THAT.

I am 41 years old now, I retired at 38 with a substantial income, I've mostly kept my looks, I cut 60 lbs of fat with anabolics last year, I'm 6' tall and bench 315 lbs.  I have been involved one way or another with the following women starting in August of 2023:

-D, 31, Colombian living in Florida.  Big naturals, light skin, amazing BJ skills, a real screamer during sex, we dated for 2 months but she backed out of a trip to Europe with me 1 day before we were supposed to leave.  Hands down the hottest woman I've ever seen.  She was totally batshit crazy but a 10.

-N, 25, German.  C cup, Greek/Croatian mix, born again Christian, she moved into my hotel room on the 3rd date.  She ambushed me with a lunch with her entire family.  She seemed to think we were getting married after just a couple of dates.  Later stalked me online for about 2 months.  A solid 8.

-J, 27, Australian.  We met in Amsterdam and I took her first to a sex show then later back to her hotel.  Not the best looking but any hole is a goal, she's a 5.

-V, 27, Albanian.  We met in Geneva, we never slept together, she drained my bank account and strung me along as much as possible for 2 months.  I wanted a relationship with her but she was very non-committal and a shitty communicator.  We took multiple trips together across the globe.  We dated for about 2 months.
Her heart was made of ice but she's a solid 8.

-M, 25, Russian.  We met up in Prague, curly blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect C cup tits.  She comes back from the bathroom on the first date with white stuff in her nostril.  We did coke together and made out in the bathroom of the restaurant.  That night we had sex in my hotel room.  She was totally wild, wanted a relationship with me but she'd be a terrible role model for my future children.  She's an 8.

-C, 23, French.  Met up with her in Paris, blonde hair and blue eyes, wonderful smile, great personality, a flight attendant who loves horses.  Great wife material, DDs and still a virgin.  She's connected to the highest levels of French politics and she's very conservative.  Former Olympic athlete and French Army officer.  Foolishly I broke up with her for the next girl and now I regret it (see below).  We still talk.  She's a 9.

-A, 24, French.  Red hair, green eyes, freckles, amazing body and outgoing personality.  I have never met anyone who made me throw caution into the wind like A before.  We never slept together because I wanted to wait (idiot).  I had real feelings for her and it made me blind to everyone and everything else.  She broke up with me because I had followed C (the last girl) on Instagram and then thought I was trying to date them both at the same time (I wasn't).  She broke my heart.  Pretty crazy, a bit paranoid, bisexual.  She's a 10.

-M, 24, Spanish.  Dark hair and eyes.  Model, B cup, long legs and slender body.  Met up with her in Madrid a week after getting dumped by A (last girl).  She wore lingerie for me and we had sex on the first date in my hotel room.  Rebound chick.  She stopped texting after I got home.  A solid 8.

-L, 34, American.  As American as apple pie.  Home grown Texan girl, blonde hair and blue eyes, B cup, divorced, great body.  We just fooled around a few times.  She was really fun to hang out with but ultimately too old to fire out the 4 future kids I want so I didn't want to waste any more of her time.  She's a 7.

ETA: T, 32, American.  Single mom to two kids, kinda trashy but with big DDs, big eyes and blonde hair.  Took her to a nice dinner then later got a hotel room.  She took her dress off and everything started to sag.  I wasn't so impressed.  She wanted me to choke her but that's a great way to get accused of rape later on.  Totally a rebound chick.  I give her a 6 but in her pictures she looks like an 8.

-V, 31, Belgian.  Tall, slim, big eyes and amazing hair and the best fashion sense I've ever seen.  Went on a couple dates but we never kissed.  We both wanted a serious relationship but she kept spending too much of her time having fun with her silly friend and not me.  She wanted me but I don't like being ignored.  She's a 9.

-V, 27, Polish.  5' 11", works in Finance, long legs, blonde hair, big blue eyes and perfect skin.  I chased her online for 8 months until she agreed to meet me.  I wanted a relationship but she just wanted to bang.  So we did on our third date.  She was sort of a lousy lay but she looked damn good laying there taking it and did everything I told her to.  She still wants me to come back to see her.  Terrible communicator but an all around 10.

-L, 24, Colombian.  Doctor, c cup, great body and full lips.  I flew to Colombia to visit her and we stayed at a resort out in the desert where we fooled around but never slept together.  We talked about being a couple but I wasn't able to get back to see her for a month so things sort of fizzled out.  A solid 8.

-V, 30, American.  Flew out to Utah to see her.  She lied to me and told me she was 23, petite little body with B cups.  She was desperately looking for a way out of her family situation which I didn't want to get involved with.  We just fooled around a bit.  She's bisexual.  I found out on the last day she was a huge liberal with a head full of woke nonsense.  She's a 7.

-E, 27, Russian.  She grew up in Germany.  Miss Europe contestant, tall, massive fake tits, some plastic surgery on her face (I don't like that), dark personality, absolutely killer body, bisexual and batshit crazy but really cool to hang out with.  Very down to earth for a woman with those kinds of looks.  Didn't sleep with her, just fooled around.  She's a 10 but parts of her are fake.

-A, 24, Colombian.  A petite little doll with a big personality.  We agreed to be a couple after a few days of dating.  Took her on a trip to Paris and London for a week.  Doesn't speak a lick of English and my Spanish is poor so it was hard to have a relationship.  I chose not to fuck her but we just fooled around, great BJs.
Things fizzled out after the trip.  She's an 8.

-E, 26, Russian.  We met up in Vienna.  Miss St. Petersburg runner-up a few years ago.  B cups with perfect nipples, long legs, slender body and never wore a bra.  She's bisexual.  We banged on the first date and didn't leave the hotel room for 3 days except to eat.  She was my first and only squirter so far.  I was on a cycle of Dianabol at the time so we ended up having sex about 12 times per day until she told me she had to "retire it".  She became very possessive after we saw each other and it pissed me off but she did later apologize.  She's a 9.

-J, 26, German.  My current girlfriend.  Tall, slim, very fit, high energy, amazingly confident and fun.  A stuntwoman, huntress, EMT and all around cool chick.  She's a 10.  We just got back from spending a week in Miami and Orlando where I watched her frolic on the beach.  No further details than that at this time
https://scontent-ord5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/458356738_10169531347980602_6877900970145702622_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=vvgsi1PZLHwQ7kNvgFGl4Ff&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&_nc_gid=A-vf916LqGOX0YhQvAHeKEG&oh=00_AYDC0k7E7AoAAqvzzwYa8o4z3dDKQ2eZfe2KJdGf-O-DaA&oe=66DE707E
Posted with permission.

Things I have learned:

-Woman don't care about your looks unless you're short and weak
-Don't be rude, inappropriate or a liberal faggot.  DON'T BE A PUSSY.  But no need to be a 'tough guy' either
-Making a big effort sets you apart from other men.  Like traveling to another state or country just for them
-Always show up to a date with FLOWERS.  Red roses will make a girl's head spin.  If she asks for gifts before you meet up, tell her to get fucked
-A first date should always be dinner.  Spend at least $150 on food and drinks at a nice restaurant.  So don't take her to fucking Chili's, Outback or just for coffee
-Girls who grew up without a dad are really easy to sleep on the first date
-If she's attractive and over 30 but never married she's fucking insane
-Having money really helps but very few women I've dated wanted any gifts or expensive things.  They just like the idea of security
-Don't waste your time with liberal women unless you're a libtard yourself (why are you on ARFCOM?)
-European women love a man who is ex-military and knows about guns.  They all want to shoot guns with you!
-Being a gentlemen sets you apart from other guys
-Being a good conversationalist sets you apart from other guys
-Dressing nicely sets you apart from other guys

I seriously want a normal, steady relationship that leads to a long and healthy marriage.  I have two kids already but I want to have 3-4 more.  I love the idea of a big family.  I may have missed my best opportunity with "C" as she was the most stable and best fit for me.  I really don't know what I was thinking there.  A lot of these women are great at first then slow roll out the craziness over a period of a few weeks or months.  Are any of them normal?  Am I expecting too much as a 41 year old serial dater of women in their 20's?

But feel free to ask whatever you want or criticize to your little heart's content.  Tell me I'm a woman hating misogynist for compiling this long list of women and rating their looks and personalities or because almost all of them want to fuck me by the 3rd date.  IDGAF bro.  Or stay and learn something and quit being a middle aged loser like I could have been if I didn't decide to end my marriage, hit the gym, buy new clothes and stop being a depressed pussy.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/84227/James_2_jpg-3313092.JPG
If my Shrek looking ass can do it, so can you.

Fire away.
View Quote

Are you a trust fund millionaire? How do you have the time/money to travel around the world chasing girls?
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 6:33:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

If you have data that supports that, cool. In my life experience with my parents, friends, coworkers etc. it seems even higher than that and most of the time the men are not happily married even if they act like a happy couple. My own parents have been poster children for not marrying once I got away and into adult life . Mom and dad married and divorced young. Both had their failings, but us kids paid the price. Mom remarried, and my stepdad who is 8 years younger ended up raising a child as a wife and in his golden years effectively lives divorced because my mom wants to "live with nature" on their rural property in a little she-shed that he built with her understanding that someday she would get the in-ground hobbit house she wants and he hates. My dad remarried a hot piece of ass 8 years younger like my mom did and he raised that child into a fucking overbearing leftist screech-owl that he can't stand to be around. They are effectively divorced too-she stay upstairs and takes care of the house, he stays downstairs and plays with his hobbies until it's time to eat or sleep.

Where to I sign up for that shit? LoL.
View Quote
Bro isn't your wife like 20 years older than you? And you're giving your parents shit?
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 6:47:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By jhoyda1:
When I see threads like this I picture Pete Brownell at his desk with a tall drink muttering "I paid too much for that fucking website."
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 7:05:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Wizzy:

Córdoba, Argentina

Edit- I misread and thought you said more european. More native? Yeah, probably Colombia or Peru. I hear there's a hostel in Lima that gets packed with native girls looking for a husband.
View Quote

I messed that up and fixed it. I'm defiantly looking for more European features..
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 7:22:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Probably over 2000 if you include women who never responded to me.
View Quote

That puts a more realistic light on things. A lot of "fishing" to find a few "keepers".
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 7:26:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Whatever floats your boat...
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 7:28:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By JC_:
I skipped the middle, was interested in the story but when you mentioned "future children" at 41 years old...
View Quote

If any of it is true, he’s not living like that’s the goal. And it isn’t an impossible goal, but it’s quickly becoming an inadvisable goal. 1-2 years of dating 1 woman, 1-2 years of marriage prior to kids, and then 20 more years (plus more for each additional birth) to get them into adulthood before he kicks off, and that’s not even taking into account walking a daughter down the aisle or holding his grandchildren. Never mind the increased risk of fathering special needs kids. The risk for a lot of health conditions increases as the father’s age goes up.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 7:30:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Herewego:
OP has them lining up and not just the skanks, well some are, but he has an angle to impress them.  

He flashes them some coin and sells the idea that he is a sincere romantic that can take care of them and gives them the opportunity to  use sex to weasel into his life so that his money becomes their money.
View Quote

Age old story. It's a game where both sides are "fishing".
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 7:31:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Pinetree77:

Are you a trust fund millionaire? How do you have the time/money to travel around the world chasing girls?
View Quote

Investments, including crypto.  When I don't have my kids I get bored easily.  All my friends work so no one can hang out during the week.  Ya gotta do something with your time other than play video games and jerk off.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 7:51:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

If any of it is true, he’s not living like that’s the goal. And it isn’t an impossible goal, but it’s quickly becoming an inadvisable goal. 1-2 years of dating 1 woman, 1-2 years of marriage prior to kids, and then 20 more years (plus more for each additional birth) to get them into adulthood before he kicks off, and that’s not even taking into account walking a daughter down the aisle or holding his grandchildren. Never mind the increased risk of fathering special needs kids. The risk for a lot of health conditions increases as the father’s age goes up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

all of these issues are helped by not dating an american harpy in their 30s-40s (way too old to be having children, that's a game for women in their 20s)
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 7:55:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FS7] [#14]

You know what, I like you.  I like your "In Your Face" attitude.  I want to harness your energy and absorb it.
View Quote

Yes, I know. There is a type that malignant narcissists (indeed, most Cluster B) are drawn to, and I have it. They see an idealization of a person that they wish they could be, so they try to do just that. Of course the insecurity and self-destructive impulses ultimately won't let them, so they only end up hating themselves more. And the cycle continues. Do you know how many times I've heard that it's intimidating that I have my life together? That I'm comfortable? That I'm actually the person you can never be? It's annoying. I think I'm just a guy trying to live a decent life and raise my family as best I can (now just my kids, since I married someone like you).

I think the difference is that once one puts in the work to earn what they have, they get it. No easy way out like steroids, or acting like a spoiled white girl and leaving a family because "you're not happy," or being retarded and falling into a pile of money with crypto. Life itself enables some awful people, and I'm sure people around you enable you too. Actually having to endure real difficulty in life, whatever that is, gives you perspective. And then you'd be capable of even modest introspective thought, like "if I want to settle down and get married and live a respectable life, I probably shouldn't post my face and this conquest manifesto" or "I wonder what my kids will think when they see what kind of person I am." And not only do you not think about that, that to be taken seriously or respected you have to lie about the life you've lived and why you are where you are, you don't think about about what it does to other people. Leaving people like me to pick up the pieces and support my daughters when they ultimately find out who their mother is.

It is what it is. You might want to harness my energy but you can't. This is probably just an exercise in creative writing with an AI-generated image of some douchebro but it still struck a nerve.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 7:57:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 7:58:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Plot twist - OP is a serial killer.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:05:32 AM EDT
[#17]
So you did anabolics and bench 315?  I'd hope you're getting reps with it.

A 7 or higher that doesn't drive you crazy, isn't bat shit crazy, and you want to be around (not just for sex) is better than a 10 who you can't stand.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:19:20 AM EDT
[#18]
I, fortunately even at 50 still get hit on by nice looking women all the time. I have no need to travel looking for citizenship leaches as I'm not a wierdo looser. As far as foreign women go, I married a German girl I met here in GA when we were both 17 and have been married since we were 23. She had dual citizenship so staying here didn't require me at all. If you are so socially awkward you can't meet normal women at home then by all means travel for citizenship prostitutes but don't blame me when you come home with a woman who will leave you as soon as she can and fleece you for all your worth. Better yet you may even get a cool V.D. to brag about to the other wierdo looser "passport bros".
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:26:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Tales of a burnt out Security Contractor, tonight on GD..............
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:26:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Zak406:

If taking pictures of my pecker would allow me to retire at 38 I would be snapping pics as I type
View Quote
only one way to find out, big shooter.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:27:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By TheBootDude:
Also, anabolics and only benching 315? I rep that and have never touched a needle.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:28:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By magane:

all of these issues are helped by not dating an american harpy in their 30s-40s (way too old to be having children, that's a game for women in their 20s)
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By magane:

Nope. Those are paternally linked, independent of the age of the mother.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:28:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:

As someone that may also be on the spectrum, that is encouraging. The part in bold is about 85% of my issue and the other 15% is other miscellaneous hang-ups.

Of course I'm not wanting to go round and round about my social anxiety again, as that's been thoroughly talked over and I'm doing my best to tackle it. My doctor just switched me to a different anxiety medication yesterday since upping the dose of the one I've been trying for the last 3 months was having no effect other than side effects. It very much looks like therapy will be an option for me, so that's some good news (not that I don't have major doubts about it).
View Quote
president kamala drafting you for the front lines of WWIII in da ukraine in da winter in da trenches whilst fighting da orcs is gonna solve a lot of problems for you.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:29:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By bulump:

the last half of that is copypasta gold

GOLD!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:30:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

Shashi, I wonder if she's still selling crappy art to tourists

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_1703-3313698.png
View Quote
pics of tourists not loading there, chief.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:31:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Charlotte's web
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29mbSKKiQAk
View Quote
if my main man cliff556 doesn't pick up an STD whilst boning the sexy tattoo artist gorl he's not doing it right.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:31:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By ROCK6:

If true, this is someone to persue.

If you want to have 3-4 kids, you'll need a "good" girl in their early to mid 20's. They'll be able to recover their figure and remain active much longer. While genetics plays a big role, youthful energy offers a lot of advantages.

I hope you find what you're looking for and I assume you're fighting out a little more about yourself and what you like. I think you have a pretty solid perspective on assessing women for a serious relationship. Looks and good sex matter, but very values will make them tolerable over time.

BTW, I'm only 5'8", early 50's, in pretty good shape and I still turn heads and get compliments. As much as I would like to travel the world and bang beautiful babes, I'm blessed to still have the best one I found 27 years ago!

ROCK6
View Quote
all that and you have a ton of knives.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:32:08 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote
you don't?
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:32:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:52:17 AM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes
If you're unfamiliar with the term, here you go: Urban Dictionary

I got divorced last year and have spent the last 12 months dating various women of different cultural backgrounds mostly in Europe but also some in Latin America and a couple stateside.  I hope that by sharing my experiences I can inspire some of my fellow ARFCOMMERs to find success in dating, love and maybe marriage.  Although I'm no expert on a long lasting marriage, others can advise you better there.  I didn't start this thread with the aim of humble bragging as none of you know me in real life but with the hope that we can all benefit from my recent experiences with women across the globe.

Background:

My ex-wife and I were married for 11 years and separated last July and I initiated the divorce.  She did not want to end the marriage at all until she later found out I was already dating.  After years of little to no sex, being constantly disrespected, sleeping separate and largely ignored I told her that I had reached my breaking point.  She made no promises to change so I knew I had to fully commit to ending things with her.  I was totally miserable and hated my existence.  I was constantly made to feel like everything I did was wrong in someway and my happiness did not matter at all.  FUCK THAT.

I am 41 years old now, I retired at 38 with a substantial income, I've mostly kept my looks, I cut 60 lbs of fat with anabolics last year, I'm 6' tall and bench 315 lbs.  I have been involved one way or another with the following women starting in August of 2023:

-D, 31, Colombian living in Florida.  Big naturals, light skin, amazing BJ skills, a real screamer during sex, we dated for 2 months but she backed out of a trip to Europe with me 1 day before we were supposed to leave.  Hands down the hottest woman I've ever seen.  She was totally batshit crazy but a 10.

-N, 25, German.  C cup, Greek/Croatian mix, born again Christian, she moved into my hotel room on the 3rd date.  She ambushed me with a lunch with her entire family.  She seemed to think we were getting married after just a couple of dates.  Later stalked me online for about 2 months.  A solid 8.

-J, 27, Australian.  We met in Amsterdam and I took her first to a sex show then later back to her hotel.  Not the best looking but any hole is a goal, she's a 5.

-V, 27, Albanian.  We met in Geneva, we never slept together, she drained my bank account and strung me along as much as possible for 2 months.  I wanted a relationship with her but she was very non-committal and a shitty communicator.  We took multiple trips together across the globe.  We dated for about 2 months.
Her heart was made of ice but she's a solid 8.

-M, 25, Russian.  We met up in Prague, curly blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect C cup tits.  She comes back from the bathroom on the first date with white stuff in her nostril.  We did coke together and made out in the bathroom of the restaurant.  That night we had sex in my hotel room.  She was totally wild, wanted a relationship with me but she'd be a terrible role model for my future children.  She's an 8.

-C, 23, French.  Met up with her in Paris, blonde hair and blue eyes, wonderful smile, great personality, a flight attendant who loves horses.  Great wife material, DDs and still a virgin.  She's connected to the highest levels of French politics and she's very conservative.  Former Olympic athlete and French Army officer.  Foolishly I broke up with her for the next girl and now I regret it (see below).  We still talk.  She's a 9.

-A, 24, French.  Red hair, green eyes, freckles, amazing body and outgoing personality.  I have never met anyone who made me throw caution into the wind like A before.  We never slept together because I wanted to wait (idiot).  I had real feelings for her and it made me blind to everyone and everything else.  She broke up with me because I had followed C (the last girl) on Instagram and then thought I was trying to date them both at the same time (I wasn't).  She broke my heart.  Pretty crazy, a bit paranoid, bisexual.  She's a 10.

-M, 24, Spanish.  Dark hair and eyes.  Model, B cup, long legs and slender body.  Met up with her in Madrid a week after getting dumped by A (last girl).  She wore lingerie for me and we had sex on the first date in my hotel room.  Rebound chick.  She stopped texting after I got home.  A solid 8.

-L, 34, American.  As American as apple pie.  Home grown Texan girl, blonde hair and blue eyes, B cup, divorced, great body.  We just fooled around a few times.  She was really fun to hang out with but ultimately too old to fire out the 4 future kids I want so I didn't want to waste any more of her time.  She's a 7.

ETA: T, 32, American.  Single mom to two kids, kinda trashy but with big DDs, big eyes and blonde hair.  Took her to a nice dinner then later got a hotel room.  She took her dress off and everything started to sag.  I wasn't so impressed.  She wanted me to choke her but that's a great way to get accused of rape later on.  Totally a rebound chick.  I give her a 6 but in her pictures she looks like an 8.

-V, 31, Belgian.  Tall, slim, big eyes and amazing hair and the best fashion sense I've ever seen.  Went on a couple dates but we never kissed.  We both wanted a serious relationship but she kept spending too much of her time having fun with her silly friend and not me.  She wanted me but I don't like being ignored.  She's a 9.

-V, 27, Polish.  5' 11", works in Finance, long legs, blonde hair, big blue eyes and perfect skin.  I chased her online for 8 months until she agreed to meet me.  I wanted a relationship but she just wanted to bang.  So we did on our third date.  She was sort of a lousy lay but she looked damn good laying there taking it and did everything I told her to.  She still wants me to come back to see her.  Terrible communicator but an all around 10.

-L, 24, Colombian.  Doctor, c cup, great body and full lips.  I flew to Colombia to visit her and we stayed at a resort out in the desert where we fooled around but never slept together.  We talked about being a couple but I wasn't able to get back to see her for a month so things sort of fizzled out.  A solid 8.

-V, 30, American.  Flew out to Utah to see her.  She lied to me and told me she was 23, petite little body with B cups.  She was desperately looking for a way out of her family situation which I didn't want to get involved with.  We just fooled around a bit.  She's bisexual.  I found out on the last day she was a huge liberal with a head full of woke nonsense.  She's a 7.

-E, 27, Russian.  She grew up in Germany.  Miss Europe contestant, tall, massive fake tits, some plastic surgery on her face (I don't like that), dark personality, absolutely killer body, bisexual and batshit crazy but really cool to hang out with.  Very down to earth for a woman with those kinds of looks.  Didn't sleep with her, just fooled around.  She's a 10 but parts of her are fake.

-A, 24, Colombian.  A petite little doll with a big personality.  We agreed to be a couple after a few days of dating.  Took her on a trip to Paris and London for a week.  Doesn't speak a lick of English and my Spanish is poor so it was hard to have a relationship.  I chose not to fuck her but we just fooled around, great BJs.
Things fizzled out after the trip.  She's an 8.

-E, 26, Russian.  We met up in Vienna.  Miss St. Petersburg runner-up a few years ago.  B cups with perfect nipples, long legs, slender body and never wore a bra.  She's bisexual.  We banged on the first date and didn't leave the hotel room for 3 days except to eat.  She was my first and only squirter so far.  I was on a cycle of Dianabol at the time so we ended up having sex about 12 times per day until she told me she had to "retire it".  She became very possessive after we saw each other and it pissed me off but she did later apologize.  She's a 9.

-J, 26, German.  My current girlfriend.  Tall, slim, very fit, high energy, amazingly confident and fun.  A stuntwoman, huntress, EMT and all around cool chick.  She's a 10.  We just got back from spending a week in Miami and Orlando where I watched her frolic on the beach.  No further details than that at this time
https://scontent-ord5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/458356738_10169531347980602_6877900970145702622_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=vvgsi1PZLHwQ7kNvgFGl4Ff&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&_nc_gid=A-vf916LqGOX0YhQvAHeKEG&oh=00_AYDC0k7E7AoAAqvzzwYa8o4z3dDKQ2eZfe2KJdGf-O-DaA&oe=66DE707E
Posted with permission.

Things I have learned:

-Woman don't care about your looks unless you're short and weak
-Don't be rude, inappropriate or a liberal faggot.  DON'T BE A PUSSY.  But no need to be a 'tough guy' either
-Making a big effort sets you apart from other men.  Like traveling to another state or country just for them
-Always show up to a date with FLOWERS.  Red roses will make a girl's head spin.  If she asks for gifts before you meet up, tell her to get fucked
-A first date should always be dinner.  Spend at least $150 on food and drinks at a nice restaurant.  So don't take her to fucking Chili's, Outback or just for coffee
-Girls who grew up without a dad are really easy to sleep on the first date
-If she's attractive and over 30 but never married she's fucking insane
-Having money really helps but very few women I've dated wanted any gifts or expensive things.  They just like the idea of security
-Don't waste your time with liberal women unless you're a libtard yourself (why are you on ARFCOM?)
-European women love a man who is ex-military and knows about guns.  They all want to shoot guns with you!
-Being a gentlemen sets you apart from other guys
-Being a good conversationalist sets you apart from other guys
-Dressing nicely sets you apart from other guys

I seriously want a normal, steady relationship that leads to a long and healthy marriage.  I have two kids already but I want to have 3-4 more.  I love the idea of a big family.  I may have missed my best opportunity with "C" as she was the most stable and best fit for me.  I really don't know what I was thinking there.  A lot of these women are great at first then slow roll out the craziness over a period of a few weeks or months.  Are any of them normal?  Am I expecting too much as a 41 year old serial dater of women in their 20's?

But feel free to ask whatever you want or criticize to your little heart's content.  Tell me I'm a woman hating misogynist for compiling this long list of women and rating their looks and personalities or because almost all of them want to fuck me by the 3rd date.  IDGAF bro.  Or stay and learn something and quit being a middle aged loser like I could have been if I didn't decide to end my marriage, hit the gym, buy new clothes and stop being a depressed pussy.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/84227/James_2_jpg-3313092.JPG
If my Shrek looking ass can do it, so can you.

Fire away.

You can literally live more cheaply traveling around the world (at a reasonable pace) than living full time in many areas of the US.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:58:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Sgt_Fury:
I, fortunately even at 50 still get hit on by nice looking women all the time. I have no need to travel looking for citizenship leaches as I'm not a wierdo looser. As far as foreign women go, I married a German girl I met here in GA when we were both 17 and have been married since we were 23. She had dual citizenship so staying here didn't require me at all. If you are so socially awkward you can't meet normal women at home then by all means travel for citizenship prostitutes but don't blame me when you come home with a woman who will leave you as soon as she can and fleece you for all your worth. Better yet you may even get a cool V.D. to brag about to the other wierdo looser "passport bros".
View Quote

accusing foreign women of being visa chasers and prostitutes is kind of sexist breh
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 9:07:48 AM EDT
[#32]
This is just sad.  I'll go give my American-born Colombian wife a hug now.  Will take her out to lunch too and be thankful for what we have.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Investments, including crypto.  When I don't have my kids I get bored easily.  All my friends work so no one can hang out during the week.  Ya gotta do something with your time other than play video games and jerk off.
View Quote
So you're bored and need someone to occupy you? That is a horrible reason to get married or to have children.

I would say get a puppy, a maid, and a fuck friend and be done with it. If you still have money left over, hire a posse like the rappers do and you will always have a buddy to play video games with. You will always have someone to get you off, and you will have a clean house and a puppy on top of it all.

When one of your top selling points is your bench press and the first thing you mention about the women is their breast size, you might want to just keep things at the physical level and not overextend yourself, especially with kids.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 9:12:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
View Quote

He’s a truck driver?
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
president kamala drafting you for the front lines of WWIII in da ukraine in da winter in da trenches whilst fighting da orcs is gonna solve a lot of problems for you.
View All Quotes

As someone that may also be on the spectrum, that is encouraging. The part in bold is about 85% of my issue and the other 15% is other miscellaneous hang-ups.

Of course I'm not wanting to go round and round about my social anxiety again, as that's been thoroughly talked over and I'm doing my best to tackle it. My doctor just switched me to a different anxiety medication yesterday since upping the dose of the one I've been trying for the last 3 months was having no effect other than side effects. It very much looks like therapy will be an option for me, so that's some good news (not that I don't have major doubts about it).

I'm soooo gonna be a draft dodger if Kamala starts the draft.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#36]
if my main man cliff556 doesn't pick up an STD whilst boning the sexy tattoo artist gorl he's not doing it right.
View All Quotes
Charlotte's web
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29mbSKKiQAk

You know, I went out to breakfast yesterday and every waitress in the place had tattoos. Otherwise they looked normal/seemed nice, and a few of them might have actually been attractive if not for the fact that they had tattoos.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 9:32:48 AM EDT
[#37]

You know, I went out to breakfast yesterday and every waitress in the place had tattoos. Otherwise they looked normal/seemed nice, and a few of them might have actually been attractive if not for the fact that they had tattoos.
View Quote

You're supposed to go to Roadhouse on friday nights, not wednesday mornings.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 9:36:21 AM EDT
[#38]
OP you need a hobby. You were miserable in your marriage and you're miserable now, because in both instances; your life revolved around women. You will never be satisfied or have peace as long as this is the case.

Or go back to work if you can't handle that much free time.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 10:08:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#39]
Originally Posted By SturmgeschutzIII:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SturmgeschutzIII:

Haha, though it's been recommended numerous times it actually wasn't the Texas Roadhouse. And I was there with my parents, so I wasn't there to hit on the waitresses (not that I would have if I had gone there alone because they all had tattoos, and I don't know how to hit on anyone anyways). And the age gap was big, all the waitresses were in their 20s... I don't want anything to do with women that young, I'd need to find someone closer to my own age.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 10:25:19 AM EDT
[#40]
OP, what watch do you wear?
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 10:36:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By SquatchAv8:
Get over yourself and try to make the world a better place.
View Quote

This. Sounds like your ex wife dodged a bullet dealing with a narcissistic jerk to me.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 10:37:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By JoeSP1:
OP, what watch do you wear?
View Quote

Breitling?
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 10:38:48 AM EDT
[#43]
So you cheated on your wife?

And you took steroids to "feel better"?

And you're globetrotting with younger women and your spending is frivolous?

And you need external validation so you tell us of your exploits and post pics of your conquests?

Definitely uncharted territories...no issues here...

I pray for you my friend.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 10:39:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By jackfrost:

This. Sounds like your ex wife dodged a bullet dealing with a narcissistic jerk to me.
View Quote

lol so dude is unhappy in his marriage, they divorce, he gets in shape and starts dating women.

What exactly about that behavior is narcissistic?
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 10:40:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Sgt_Fury:
View Quote

A 50 year old that got married 28 years ago has absolutely no business criticizing people who are looking for quality women in 2024. Your reality that you experienced back then is long-dead.

Congrats, we all get hit on (those of us that aren't short/fat/etc.). Now, try to have a lifelong relationship with those "nice looking women that hit on you" and check back in 6 months later and see where you are with her. They will ALSO leave you as soon as something better comes along and take half of your stuff, if you haven't been paying attention. You are a disposable resource these days.

And your bigotry/supremacy attitude towards those who don't happen to live in the US is disgusting.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:00:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By AS556:

lol so dude is unhappy in his marriage, they divorce, he gets in shape and starts dating women.

What exactly about that behavior is narcissistic?
View Quote

ROFL.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:09:22 AM EDT
[#47]

If you have data that supports that, cool. In my life experience with my parents, friends, coworkers etc. it seems even higher than that and most of the time the men are not happily married even if they act like a happy couple. My own parents have been poster children for not marrying once I got away and into adult life…. Mom and dad married and divorced young. Both had their failings, but us kids paid the price. Mom remarried, and my stepdad who is 8 years younger ended up raising a child as a wife and in his golden years effectively lives divorced because my mom wants to “live with nature” on their rural property in a little she-shed that he built with her understanding that someday she would get the in-ground hobbit house she wants and he hates. My dad remarried a hot piece of ass 8 years younger like my mom did and he raised that child into a fucking overbearing leftist screech-owl that he can’t stand to be around. They are effectively divorced too-she stay upstairs and takes care of the house, he stays downstairs and plays with his hobbies until it’s time to eat or sleep.

View All Quotes

Quick point. That stat isn't true. It's been debunked. Carry on

If you have data that supports that, cool. In my life experience with my parents, friends, coworkers etc. it seems even higher than that and most of the time the men are not happily married even if they act like a happy couple. My own parents have been poster children for not marrying once I got away and into adult life…. Mom and dad married and divorced young. Both had their failings, but us kids paid the price. Mom remarried, and my stepdad who is 8 years younger ended up raising a child as a wife and in his golden years effectively lives divorced because my mom wants to “live with nature” on their rural property in a little she-shed that he built with her understanding that someday she would get the in-ground hobbit house she wants and he hates. My dad remarried a hot piece of ass 8 years younger like my mom did and he raised that child into a fucking overbearing leftist screech-owl that he can’t stand to be around. They are effectively divorced too-she stay upstairs and takes care of the house, he stays downstairs and plays with his hobbies until it’s time to eat or sleep.

To get to 50% you have to include 2nd and 3rd etc marriages, because some people get married multiple times. So "50% of marriages end in divorce". But it's not "50% of people who get married get divorced". If I recall correctly the real number might be like 30%.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#48]
The entertaining part of this entire conversation isn't the lists, but the people who have to justify their own lives and choices to themselves with their venom and condescension.   It's like Betsy showed up at the sewing bee in a fancy new hat.

The saddest thing was back on page 3.  

Most marriages that stay together end up doing it because of the fear of the unknown if they split up.
View Quote

A cry for help if I ever heard one.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Those heels look like they weigh more than she does, haha!
Buy her a burger.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:45:16 AM EDT
[#50]

To get to 50% you have to include 2nd and 3rd etc marriages, because some people get married multiple times. So "50% of marriages end in divorce". But it's not "50% of people who get married get divorced". If I recall correctly the real number might be like 30%.
View Quote

How many remain "married" but are miserable?  Another 30-50%?

So.....Like 80% chance you're going to get financially and mentally devastated .
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top